"I will answer that, but first why are you here?" Air asked.

"I took the time to get some answers out of your men." Harry replied.

"They betrayed Libra?" Air frowned under his mask.

"Not willingly if that is what you are worried about, no I made sure not to give your friends much of a choice."

"Hmm," Air hummed, wondering what Harry had done to be able to get information out of Libra soldiers. "and should I assume that your information brought you here?"

"Eventually, I had to go through a couple." Harry shrugged. "They mentioned transferring something but I did not think they were talking about a child." Harry said as he gestured to the boy. "I assume that there is something special about him, what is he like some naturally talented powerful magic user or something?"

"You mean like you?" Air snorted as he waved his wand. "No, not really."

"Mirrors?" Harry asked as several mirrors rose into the air before turning invisible.

"I would like my victory to be witnessed by everyone." Air replied.

"You know I find it odd, Libra was originally based on secrecy but now it's just showing up whenever it wants. Why is that?" Harry asked.

"Well if you did not reveal us then we probably would not have." Air replied, though Harry could tell that that was not the only reason. "Now you asked a question about the boy," Air said as he gestured to the boy in the cage. "well why don't you go closer and take a look at him? You look at him and tell me why he is so special?" Air said and Harry could just tell the Air was grinning under his mask.

Harry thought about it, he had Shadow watching from the shadows and that would stop Harry from being caught by a surprise attack when he was not looking. Harry gave Air the briefest of nods before he walked over to the cage.

"Boy," Air said. "stop your cowering." Air ordered just as Harry stopped in front of the cage and kneeled down, though he kept ready to defend himself just in case. Call Harry paranoid if you want but he was not about to dismiss the possibility of this kid being someone under polyjuice potion or indeed actually being more dangerous than he looked.

The kid let out a small whimper before he stood up, with his head facing down. Harry took the opportunity to get a better look at the kid, he was thin and Harry could see marks and bruises on his hands. The kid looked up at Harry and as soon as he did Harry felt like he had just been punched in the gut.

Harry let out a small hiss, one which in turn caused the boy to shiver. Harry's hand went up to his mask, shaking all the way as it did so, Harry grabbed his mask and slowly removed it before putting it in his left hand. Harry's eyes were wide and his lower lip dangled slightly open as he looked at the boy who appeared to have frozen in place. Harry's right hand slowly reached into the cage and moved towards the boy, the boy had instinctively taken a step back but managed to stop himself before he went farther.

Harry's hand stopped just next to the boy's face, the boy flinched slightly but kept looking straight at Harry. Harry slowly allowed his fingers to touch the mask that the boy wore, he gently pulled it up and off, revealing the boy's face.

The boy had a thin face, a small cut on his lower lip, but that was not what attracted Harry's attention. No Harry's attention was brought to three things. The first was the burn mark on the boy's face, it was the exact same as Harry's, covering his left eye and all the area around it. The second thing that caught Harry's attention were the claw mark, however instead of three claw marks going diagonal like they did on Harry's face, the single claw mark on the boy's face went from above his right eye and ended just at his jaw. The third thing that Harry could not help but notice was the bright emerald green eyes that Harry had inherited from his mother Lilly Potter.