"I hate you."

"I know."

"Have you two been do to the ministry?" Harry asked.

"Yes, we've made charges against Dumbledore, Moody and Kingsley." Bellatrix replied. "Tonks helped and mentioned to her boss how she tried to dissuade them and informed us about their plans, she also gave up all the info she had on the order."

"Wouldn't she get in trouble?" Harry asked. "I mean she joined an illegal vigilante group and didn't inform the ministry about the order's plans."

"The girls brilliant, played it off brilliantly." Sirius said proudly. "Made it seem like Mad-eye roped her into it and she was afraid of saying anything because Dumbledore was Chief Warlock and Supreme Mugwump plus had order members in the ministry so she kept quiet."

"That girl is more black material than Lucius's spawn." Bellatrix commented, she thought it was a shame that Tonks wouldn't have been accepted by her parents due to having a muggleborn father, but then again her parents were dead and pricks so who cared what they thought.

"What about Lupin?" Harry asked.

"Usually we would have done the same to him but we haven't for two reasons," Sirius said. "one because the ministry attitude to werewolves is appalling and two because...well we both cared about him, but now I don't think we can be friends with him."

"Still I'm surprised that Dumbledore wasn't able to escape the aurors with that phoenix of his." Bellatrix said, trying to change the topic.

"Yes...if only I didn't have Shadow keep him busy." Harry grinned. "It turns out that Shadow is much more aggressive despite being smaller. Speaking of Lucius, I need to talk to Narcissa about that actually." Harry said. He had no doubt that Draco was probably hoping to get revenge on him for killing his father, but if that happened then Narcissa would suffer and Harry rather liked Narcissa, he would send a letter later to tell her to keep him under control. "But first, I'm going to go say hi to Dumbledore."

Dumbledore was currently sat in an interrogation room in the ministry, the aurors had arrived at Hogwarts. They had Poppy heal him before taking him to this cell, he had tried calling Fawkes but for some reason Fawkes wasn't coming. He had spent some time being interrogated, he tried to explain what had happened and how Harry Potter had framed him but he could tell that they seemed reluctant to believe him. Now they had left him here and all he could do was wait for someone to come.

He had to admit that Harry's plan was genius, not something that he himself would have done as it was not his style, as for Voldemort he preferred a direct approach and simply killing off of his enemies. But Harry was different to both of them, that was something Dumbledore realised. Dumbledore had morals while Voldemort had his ego and a desire to make people know it was him, both had different things that they weren't willing to do. Dumbledore because he didn't believe they were right and Voldemort because he worried about his image or thought such things were beneath him. Harry Potter on the other hand was pretty much willing to do anything as long as he believed that he had a good reason.

He had to admit that what Potter had done was a move worthy of a Slytherin, if Dumbledore didn't react quickly then his reputation would be ruined, making things much more harder for him than before. He had also been informed that Bellatrix, Sirius and Harry were charging him with harassment, assault and various other crimes. These crimes would be added to killing those seventh years when he got to court.

"What you thinking about?" A voice asked, Dumbledore's eyes widened as he recognised that voice. He didn't get to respond as his head was slammed off the table, he groaned as his forehead protested in pain. His vision had become blurry, it took him several moments to clear his head before he was able to properly see the figure who had just sat opposite him. "My apologies," Harry said. "I forgot, never start with the head. It make the victim go all fuzzy and makes it harder for the victim to properly feel more pain."