"Did my parents know her?" Harry asked Sirius as he gestured to Molly.

"Not really." Sirius shook his head in the negative.

"So how the fuck would you know?" Harry raised an eyebrow at Molly. "You shouldn't assume, you know what they say about people who do. Also...mention my parents again and I'll rip your head off." Harry added the last part as afterthought.

"Hey! Don't threaten our mum!" Bill Weasley said as he and Charlie Weasley got to their feet and pointed their wands at Harry.

"Enough." Bellatrix said as she grabbed both Sirius and Harry to stop them from doing anything. "We're not here to fight."

"We'd totally win if we were though." Harry pointed out while Sirius nodded in agreement.

"Yeah right, you're outnumbered." Bill Weasley pointed out.

"What use are numbers when you're in an enclosed space with fiendfyre?" Harry asked innocently and many members paled, all knowing full well that the boy was deadly with fiendfyre.

"You wouldn't use that here." Moody barked, his wand ready just in case. "You'd risk your own."

"How confident are you that I won't?" Harry said as he pointed his wand behind him and fire began pouring out of it, the fire kept gradually growing larger and larger.

"Mr Potter!" Dumbledore stood and removed his wand.

"Spoilsport." Harry muttered as he extinguished the fire. "My point is that I am not interested in joining your little club, plus I just want to point out that ravens are better than phoenix's."

"Debatable." One member said under his breath.

"Shut your face mouth, yes they are." Harry had heard him. "Second of all, I came here today for one reason only."

"And what would that be?" Molly Weasley huffed, still not happy with the way that he had spoken to her earlier. She couldn't believe that she and her family were once willing to home this evil boy.

"To tell you..." Harry pointed to Dumbledore "...to leave my family alone. We came here because you wouldn't leave us alone, you couldn't take the hint and that's why we had to deal with the constant letters and floo calls."

"We've basically come to give you a warning." Bellatrix said, bringing all the attention back on herself. "If you keep contacting us then we will be calling the aurors." She finished and everyone dropped their jaws.

"I beg your pardon?" Dumbledore said, not entirely sure he had heard that right.

"You heard that right," Sirius nodded. "Harry is not a tool for you to use whenever you want."

"Padfoot!" Remus hissed, speaking for the first time.

"I'm sorry Moony, but Harry has made it very clear that he is not willing to work with Dumbledore so I'd rather not have him waste everyone's time."

"Padfoot, you can't honestly be supporting this!" Remus said with disbelief.

"What if we are?" Bellatrix said with a challenging tone, Harry was rather impressed at how she was able to keep calm and controlled in front of her ex-boyfriend. "I'm not happy with Harry going out and fighting death eaters but it's long past time for someone capable to do something about those death eaters."

"But..."

"If you'll excuse us." Bellatrix sniffed as she stood up along with Sirius. "We've wasted enough of our time today. Come on boys. Bye Tonks." She said as she walked out, Sirius followed after her and Harry after him, both said their goodbyes to Tonks before leaving, though Harry made sure to give everyone except Tonks the finger as he walked out. Unfortunately he didn't get to see everyone' reaction as he was already out of the door, he could still hear their complaining.