"Please take a seat" Dumbledore said, breaking Harry out of his thoughts, as he gestured to the seat opposite him. Dumbledore clearly wanted him to sit there to show this was a meeting of equals. Harry and the rest walked to the end of the table, Sirius sat on the seat that was on the left to the one Dumbledore pointed out. Harry had pulled the chair, that Dumbledore wanted him to sir in, out and gestured to Bellatrix. She smiled and at in the seat, knowing that what Harry did was essentially saying she was a very important person in this whole thing.

"I'll stand." Harry said as he stood behind Bellatrix, any and all purebloods would know that refusing a seat without a reason was a rude thing to do in wizarding culture, it mean that the person had no respect for the one who offered. It was just part of the subtle games that pureblood played.

"Very well," Dumbledore nodded. "now Mr Potter I have brought you here for a reason."

"Once again Dumbledore, I am flattered but I have a girlfriend." Harry replied, Sirius and Tonks snorted while Bellatrix curved her lip up lightly.

"Mr Potter," Dumbledore continued, ignoring Harry's comment. "it is my understanding that you intend to soon begin hunting death eaters. I understand that you are doing this because of Libra..."

"And because I want to, let's not forget that part." Harry commented, and many of the order members didn't know how to react to that statement.

"But I believe that there is a better way to go about it." Dumbledore said, deciding to ignore Harry's comment. "If you work with us then it's possible for us all to deal with them without killing."

"Yeah...but there's a problem with that."

"And what would that be?" Moody asked.

"I really want to kill them." Harry said with an evil grin.

"He get's that from his mother because I know for sure he doesn't get that from his father." Sirius whispered to Bellatrix.

"Mr Potter, there is no need for that." Dumbledore said.

"Yes, there is. I gave Voldemort the opportunity to keep me out of this war, he refused. Went after my family, so I'm going to kill him and his death eaters. In fact you are all rather lucky, if one of you went for my family in some stupid attempt to convince me to join then it would be you lot that I would be hunting." Harry gave them all an innocent smile while many members tensed and became ready to reach for their wands. "Besides, unlike you lot I can actually get the job done."

"What's that supposed to mean?" One member demanded.

"I mean, look at you lot." Harry said as he gestured to them. "I don't even know how many of you are trained, I see that some of you are aurors but the problem with that is you're limited to orders from either the pacifist or the ministry and the death eaters have been out smarting both for years. Right now, if I had to guess then I would say that Moody and Dumbledore are the strongest of all you lot, at least magically. Moody, badass he might be but he still has limited mobility thanks to his leg and any other injuries he may have got over the years, he and Dumbledore are both not as young as they used to be.

As for Dumbledore, magically powerful but not really willing to do what needs to be done."

"Young man, you should show more respect to the headmaster." Molly Weasley admonished.

"Old woman, you should be quiet." Harry replied.

"How dare you?! I think you should..."

"Does it look like I give a diddly damn about what you think?"

"I don't..."

"No I diddly don't." Harry said cutting her off.

"You rude boy! Your parents would be ashamed!"