"What?" Harry shrugged "I fought Voldemort and then spent a night in the hospital, can you blame me for wanting to spend tome with my girlfriend and have a nice shower?"

"No" Delphi sighed as she dropped the serious act and walked over to Harry and pulled him into a hug "I'm just a bit upset you didn't wake us up"

"I wanted to heal first" Harry said as he hugged her back.

"You seemed fine enough to have sex" Delphi couldn't help but point out as she let go, though her smile was what told them that she wasn't mad.

"I will always be fine enough to have sex" Harry said in his most serious voice ever while looking at Delphi like she was an idiot. "Come on, let's go wake up sleeping beauty, your mum as well" Harry walked over to Sirius and Bellatrix. He gently shook them awake "hello, hello, if you value your organs then wake up?"

"Hmm" Sirius moaned as he rubbed his eyes. "what's going on?"

"I don't..." Bellatrix began speaking but stopped when she saw Harry "Harry!" She said happily and pulled him into a hug. "Oh sweet Merlin!"

"Harry!" Sirius had suddenly woken up and joined Bellatrix in the hug. "I'm so glad that you're fine!"

"Why do you two look more tired than me?" Harry asked once they finished hugging.

"Oh Merlin" Sirius rolled his eyes as Harry saw on the bed while they all took their seats "me and Bell over here spent the whole night trying to keep people from bothering you. Not just adults, but also students. I mean everyone from Gryffindor to Slytherin wanted to get a look at the teenager who fought Voldemort in a one on one battle and survived.

"Forget survived" Bellatrix scoffed "if it went just a little bit better than Harry would have won" There was no shortage of pride in her voice.

"True" Sirius grinned "but we also had to keep out a bunch of reporters, ministry officials including the minister and old Dumbledore himself. By the way Professor Flitwick came by and said you're excused from lessons until you get better, I'm guessing you healed yourself so..." Sirius was interrupted by a cough.

"Um...no...no" Harry quickly shook his head "I am not better, in fact I think a day off will do wonders and..."

"Harry" Bellatrix cut him off "you're having a day off today, then tomorrow me and Sirius are going to take you home for the rest of the year. You deserve it after what you've done."

"But what about Fleur and..."

"Don't worry about me Arry" Fleur interrupted "I have permission from both my parents and Madam Maxime to come with you"

"What? Really?" Harry asked with some disbelief in his voice.

"Yes, I talked with them after you went sleep yesterday. They've agreed to allow it, though I think my headmistress agreed partly because I won the tournament and partly because she is terrified of you."

"Good to know" Harry smiled

"Oh, I'm coming too" Delphi smiled.

"Yes, you've got the day to spend with your friends" Sirius said "then you're spending the rest of the summer with us. Oh...but there is something..."

"I knew it was too good to be true" Harry rolled his eyes "what is it?"

"We needed Dumbledore's permission to take you home" Sirius explained "and...well..."

"The old man is basically saying that he has to speak to you before you're allowed to go" Bellatrix finished.

"I still can't believe it!"