"Yes, the fact that you think I came here to protect one boy that I barely knew and to protect another who hates me" Harry said with a small smile "I didn't come for them, I came because I know how Libra works. If I didn't come and take the smaller bait then they would've come at me with bigger bait, if I had to guess I'd say they have someone close by people I care for. Not my girlfriend, not my friends and not my family, they won't start too big" Harry turned to the Libra assassin on his right "let me guess, you have someone sat near the Delacour's, don't you?"

At that moment the crowd looked towards the Delacour's and saw a person nearby portkey away, leaving them all wide eyed with shock as they realised that they had an assassin in their mist.

"So you are not interested in playing the hero Harry?" Voldemort asked with amusement.

"Do I look like a hero to you?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No" Voldemort said softly "no, I suppose you don't. From the stories I've heard, you don't act like one either. It seems you may be the only one with the same amount of hatred against Dumbledore as me, I mean really, tricking you into magically binding contracts."

"I know right!" Harry said in agreement "He's a manipulative old bastard, I really don't see why everyone treats him like he's perfect. Plus he has horrible fashion sense, I mean have you seen his robes, they're so bloody bright. It makes me want to rip my eyes out."

"Indeed" Voldemort nodded "they've always been horrible."

"Plus there's that stupid twinkle thing he does with his eyes" Harry added with a roll of his eyes

People across the country found themselves in an odd state as they watched the boy-who-lived banter with the dark lord as the two mutually began discussing what they hated about Albus Dumbledore, they weren't really sure if they should be terrified or laugh at the comments the two made.

Dumbledore was not very happy at the moment. Firstly the smallest of his problems was the fact that none of the two Hogwarts students won the tri-wizard tournament, the biggest was the fact that Voldemort had returned. Luckily it was on screen so he didn't need to waste time convincing people of his return. Now he just had to work out how the situation ended up with both Voldemort and Harry insulting him in front of the whole world.

"Oh and that beard" Harry said.

"The beard" Voldemort scowled "I imagine it's only gotten longer"

"It's so long!" Harry rolled his eyes "I mean what use is a beard that long? I mean does he not know how to shave? Also it is way to long for fights and duels, it's a total "

"Yes" Voldemort nodded in agreement before suddenly turning to Harry with an odd expression "hmm...this is not how I imagined our first meeting"

"Us stopping to insult Dumbledore?" Harry asked

"Yes"

"Funny, it's exactly how I imagined it. Seriously, ever since Dumbledore told me you were still alive I have been imagining our meeting."

"Ah yes, the old fool knew I was alive for quite some time. If he had been a bit more active than he might have been able to actually harm me. In fact I am surprised he hasn't already told people I am alive."

"I think this is the one case where I have to defend the moron" Harry sighed "I mean if he went around saying you were back without proof then people would think he's even crazier than they already do."

"True" Voldemort conceded "now Harry, as I was saying, I have heard some rather interesting things about you. Your humorous public rants against Dumbledore included. I must say, a member of Libra, that was a big surprise."