"Well" She giggled "I think everyone should be more happy"

"You're a strange one Chloe" Harry shook his head, partially in amusement and partially in annoyance.

"Takes one to know one" She shrugged.

Harry plopped down onto his seat in the Hogwarts express, the summer was alright...not counting the world cup and trial, after the trial he had spent some time with Fleur and the Delacours, they eventually had to leave, though it was clear that he and Fleur would've preferred to stay together. Near the end, after a rather emotional farewell and some snogging that Harry liked more than he would admit, Fleur and her family returned to France.

Currently he was sat in his compartment with Delphi sat opposite him and Shadow on his shoulder, he was reading a book and trying his best to ignore people who kept glancing into his compartment to check out the 'boy-who-kills/killed' as people began calling him. To be honest...he sort of liked it.

"Hi" Daphne said as she and Tracy entered the compartment and took a seat opposite Harry.

"Hello, I guess I haven't frightened you off" Harry said in a conversational tone.

"Yeah well, after you shoved Malfoy's head into a fire we sort of realised that you weren't the most stable person in the world" Tracy replied.

"Good" Harry nodded "what about Fay?"

"What about me?" Fay asked as she entered.

"Ah, so none of you are scared about being in a compartment with an ex-assassin?" Harry asked.

"No, I mean I was at first but then I realised that if you were going to kill us then you wouldn't have lasted past second year before you ripped out our throats." Fay replied "Not comfortable about it but...I'm just trying to forget it"

"Okay, also relax, if I was going to kill you I wouldn't do it by ripping out your throat."

"That's good...wait what?"

"Yeah, if I was going to kill you I would just slice your throat"

"Wait what?!"

"He's kidding" Delphi rolled her eyes.

"I am not" Harry said "if I was going to kill her then I would do it by slicing her throat"

"And now I am wearing a scarf all year" Fay shuddered.

"I didn't say I would kill you" Now it was Harry's turn to roll his eyes.

"Let's just stop talking about Harry killing people" Daphne said.

"Okay, well seeing as our conversation has now just dropped in quality, I'm going back to my book" Harry said as he returned to his book. He decided to try and focus on the positive points this year, one of which would be how he would likely end the night verbally thrashing someone, always an enjoyable way to spend his time.

Walking from the train to a carriage, then to the great hall was rather awkward as everyone gave Harry a large amount of space. To Harry it seemed like they were afraid he'd suddenly snap and kill them all, though to be fair it's not like he wasn't ever tempted to do so. Daphne and Tracy found it amusing, but they also benefitted from this as nobody in Slytherin was willing to mess with them seeing as the ex-assassin that terrorised their house twice was their friend.

Once he entered the great hall Harry noticed the Hufflepuff's and Slytherin's looking scared of him, so did the Gryffindor's though they tried harder to hide it. He noticed Granger and Weasley looking pale as they looked at him, both remembering that they had annoyed him a lot over the years, the Weasley twins looked somewhere between wanting to thank him for his help while also being scared of him. Longbottom gulped when he saw him. He also noticed that Draco Malfoy was still there, apparently the blond pounce had gotten off thanks to being a minor and pleading from himself and his mother but his father was currently on the run, a fact that amused a great many people. He looked at Harry and seemed unsure if he should scowl or piss himself.