Ch 5: I know it's dryer than the Sahara dessert

Frankie ⬆️

💀 Ryder pov:

My eyes opened as a ray of sunlight came through the tiny window.

Looking down I see the tiny girl in my arms. She was snuggled up next to me. I smiled as I felt her soft breaths on my chest.

She didnt have the usual hard glare but a calm relaxed face. She looked like she was happy.

Man she kind of looked cute.

"They're in here right." I heard someone say from behind the door.

"Yeah this is the closet Ryder told us about."

The door started moving back and forth until it was pulled open.

My three friends stepped in.

"Are we interuppting something?" Carter asked with a smile.

💛 Summer pov:

Man this is the warmest my apartment has been in weeks. I thought to myself with my eyes still closed.

And this pillow is amazing. It's hard but soft. And warm and it smells really good.

When did I get new pillows?

"Are we interuppting something?" I heard someone ask. My eyes opened.

"Hi Little Red." Ryder said looking down at me.

"What the hell?" I screamed pushing away from him.

Everything from last night came to mind.

"Wait how did you know we were in here?" I asked the guy.

"He texted me." He said pointing to Ryder.

I looked at him. "Your such a liar." I said grabbing my bag and jacket and pushing through the three boys.

"Wait Summer!" Ryder yelled as I walked down the hallway pulling on my jacket.

"I wasn't trying to hurt you."

I turned around swiftly putting on my bag.

"I shouldn't have trusted you. Your the player. The so called 'Bad Boy' but really your just a prick with an ego."

"Summer I'm sorry." He said trying to move closer.

"Just leave me alone." I walked away to the bathroom.

I went to a stall and sat down.

Uhh. That freaking idiot, tale hole, dirt bag. He knew what he was doing. Being nice, just to get me to agree to his stupid plan. Maby he deserves to be shipped off to Texas.

Walking out the stall I looked at myself in the mirror. Splashing cold water on my face.

Just get through the day without having any sort of contact with him or his friends. That would be easy. I don't have classes with him.

Walking to my first class. I sat in my preferred seat in the back. I was the first one here since it was only 6:45.

I put my bag on my desk. But noticed it wasn't even mine. Oh my gosh. I took his freaking Back pack.

Uhh. I stood up. My assignments for my classes were all in there. I had to get it before class started which was in 45 minutes.

I walked out the room. Now what class was he in.

Thankfully all the 12th graders were on a certain floor of the school for their home room. Walking around I found him quickly. Leaned up against a locker with a girl standing in front of him. And his three friends around him.