Oh, and there's his pretty face, his delicate features, those eyelashes that flutter when he blinks, his soft-looking cheeks, and his lips... June's lips.

Kane's gaze lowered to focus on June's soft-looking, pink lips. He unconsciously gulped when June briefly sucked his bottom lip out of habit. Moreover, his lips - so kissable, Kane thought.

He suddenly gripped the pen he was holding as he felt his pants tightening. The chair screeched as he stood up immediately and fumbled his way to exit the classroom.

Fuck his hormones.

And his impure thoughts.

And mostly, his unhealthy obsession.

Kane knew it, yet he couldn't stop it.

He couldn't stop how June occupied his mind every day and every night, how June captured his attention from miles away, and how time seemed to slow down when June was around, and how every single one of June's actions would make Kane's heart flutter.

So fuck it all, Kane thought - he didn't care if June was younger than him.

He'd do whatever it takes to satisfy the throbbing itch in his heart.

He was so lost in his thoughts as he skipped his first period again that day.

III.

Kane happened to pass by when he overheard Alex talking with June.

"Thank you for the strawberry juice, but actually, you didn't have to," June's soft voice said.

"But at least you liked it," Alex replied. "Thank you very much!"

Feeling curious, Kane slowly peeked from behind the lockers. Then he saw Alex hugging the petite boy. Kane clenched his fist, his eyes glinting dangerously at the sight of his possession being held by another boy. It was obvious that guy liked June more than just as a friend. Kane could see it in the soft, infatuated look that gleamed from Alex's eyes.

Kane's breath grew heavier, and he was beyond pissed at the sight. With that, he slammed his fist against the metal surface of the locker so hard, the loud bang surprising the hugging pair and leaving them confused.

IV.

"June," Kane said.

"Oh, Kane, what is it?" June replied.

"Here, you dropped this in the hallway." Shit, he almost got caught - well, he had actually stolen June's favorite bunny pen just to have an excuse to give it back to him and get noticed. What a way to get attention.

June visibly paused. Kane saw June's eyes widen, and he gasped. "I was looking for it, thank you very much!"

June then leaped into Kane's broad chest. Kane almost flinched - he was so surprised, as this was the first time... He just remembered that June would hug someone to thank them, only if he knew them. He never thought he could get his hug - finally.

"Thank you Kane." June's soft whispery voice can be heard.

Kane was taken aback by June's soft voice. It sounded so fragile, so delicate.

His heart swelled with love for his baby, his angel, his June Leigh.

He was leaning on him.

On him, Kane Anderson, the lowly, filthy creep.

Damn! Shit!

He had imagined this moment a hundred times.

Kane couldn't believe it. This was his moment, his only damn chance. He had no idea it would happen again, but he was determined. Kane would do whatever it took to make it happen once more, and maybe even make June his.

Lost in his thoughts, he gently placed one hand on June's lower back and the other on the back of his neck, pulling him closer with a possessive look in his eyes.

V.

"Hey did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"Alex committed suicide."

"What? Really?!"

"In the rooftop,"

"What happened to him to do something like that..."

"No one knew exactly what happened."

"Poor Alex..."

VI.

"Hey..." Kane said.

June looked up with his sad yet glittering eyes to see Kane offering him a strawberry juice.

It never failed to make his heart skip a beat.

Kane tried to act cool as he grabbed a chair to sit in front of June. "You've been down," he observed.

"Yeah..." June's voice came out soft, almost a whimper.

"I can't believe Alex... committed suicide," June said, breaking into tears.

Kane was never sure of the source of his courage. He merely chuckled to himself.

He feels as though he doesn't deserve to be near this angel and doesn't deserve this.

But day by day, he sensed his own greed increasing.

He want more. His heart felt content and pleasant.

His hand instinctively stretched out to dab away June's tears before he even realized. He didn't want to let go since his skin felt so silky.

Kane muttered to himself. "Everything's gonna be okay.... it's actually painful (great) that Alex committed suicide...but we have to let go."

June leaned his soft rose cheek onto Kane's fingers and closed his eyes.

Kane's heart wrenched and he could feel his chest closing in on him.

He want more.

His rough thumb stroked June's smooth face. He doesn't think he can stop at this point.

VII.

Kane was also in disbelief. He couldn't believe how quickly his relationship with June had developed in just one week.

He reassured June that physical affection between close friends was completely normal. Their bond grew stronger with each passing week, with bolder and more affectionate touches. June didn't mind it at all; in fact, he was delighted that Kane was giving him such sweet attention.

From someone who used to only look at June from afar to someone who gave June hugs and head kisses.

And at last....

To someone who can call June his.

(Idk, I'm just really into writing dark romance these days🥴😶🙄)

A/n: so how's the story? It's just getting started kejdkdjddkkd