Alive; v3

Narrators POV;
-------- june 11th, 1991.
12:01PM

CHARLOTTE WOKE UP TO a pain on her side, and of course, she felt it, but she was almost cheered that there was no blood.

But she did have to change it out now.

She got up and out of bed, grabbed socks, slipped them on, and then walked out of the kitchen.

She grabbed everything the doctor gave her, but she realized she couldn't do it herself- notice the one hand.

She had to ask Eddie.

"Eddie!" She called, looking in the living room.

"Yea?" He asked, sitting on a stool by the record player.

"Can you help with my bandages, my I need to change them out."

He put his guitar down, taking the headphones he had on off.

She realized when he walked in that he had no shirt on, so instead of looking at him, she just got the bandages out.

"Do you know how to?"

"No," Eddie said, standing beside her.

"Just wrap 3 finger long pieces down the stitches after cleaning it off with acid." She explains.

"That's it?" Eddie asked.

"No, then you have to tape it the cotton with 3 and a half long pieces all the way down."

"Okay, what about your head and shouder?"

"Just wrap the wrap around the shoulder or arm cut and just a bandage on the head."

"Okay, well, uh," Eddie stutters, "I think you need to take your shirt off."

Charlotte forgot the cut went up to just before her breast showed, so she literally had to have a bra on to do it.

"Hold on."

Charlotte rushed to put a bra on, a nice one at that.

"Okay, sorry, I forgot about that."

Eddie shrugged, already having everything ready and prepared.

"Ready?" He asked Charlotte as she took her shirt off.

"I guess."

He couldn't help but stare just a little at her, I mean, who wouldn't?

He carefully took the previous wrap off, one hand on her waist and one pulling the wrap off.

It hurt Charlotte a lot. You could tell by her face, her eyes were shut, and her lips were sealed in pain.

Eddie got the wrap off, throwing it away behind him.

She had stitches, which she was dreading to be taken out.

Eddie attached all the pieces by one long strip of tape, making it easier to put on.

He grabbed the acid, pouring it on a cloth and wrapping it around his finger lightly.

"This might hurt," he said to prepare her, gently cleaning her wound.

Now, it did hurt Charlotte, and she was kinda glad that it did, because if it didnt- she would've been focusing on Eddies and how close he was, which would've made her freak.

Eddie quickly got it cleaned and threw the cloth in the sink, grabbing the bandage wrap and carefully placing it on.

"Does that hurt?" He asked, looking up at Charlotte briefly.

"A little," she said, looking down at him doing it.

"Sorry," he apologized, finishing it up.

"Not your fault."