Alive; v1

Narrators POV;
------- june 8th, 1991.
Beep. Beep. Beep.

"WE'RE LOSING HER!"

"I'm trying, doc!"
"Try harder!"

As chris, Jeff, and Stone ran through the hospital doors, panicking as they hit the front desk.

"Where's Charlotte ament?" Chris said, his panic of fear written all over his face.

"She's in surgery. She'll be out soon," the nurse said firmly, panicking herself.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Stone panicked, walking to the waiting room.

"It was just a crash, just a crash," Jeff tried to calm himself down as he rocked back and forth.

The tv report stated the crash, Chris was stuck to it.

"She was hit 2 times," Chris whispered in a whimper, "her drivers side was not hit."

"She'll be okay then," Jeff nodded, shaking and completely shut off.

Everyone was shaking, confused, and scared. They didn't know what to do.

"Eddie," Stone sat up, "we need to tell Eddie."

"Would he even come? Isn't he scared to talk to her?" Jeff worried.

"Who cares! He'll care!"

"Fine! Who's gonna go get him!" Stone yelled, walking back in front with worry.

"Me," Chris reached for his keys, "I'll just do it. He'll listen to me."

Chris didn't want Stone or Jeff driving in the state they were in. Though he was shaken up and panicked, he was stable enough to drive.

He practically sped to Eddie's house, knowing it would be fucking crapped to get Eddie to go.

Chris let himself in as he had a key.

"Eddie!" He yelled, rushing around the house.

He looked for Eddie, finally seeing him in his living, completely fine.

"Charlotte!" Chris panicked out.

"What Chris? I'm not talking to her," Eddie was annoyed.

"No, no, no!" Chris grabbed Eddie by the shoulders, "she's hurt."

Eddie looked confused, "what?"

"She got into a fucking car crash!" Chris yelled, letting go of Eddie.

"What?" Eddie whispered, "Is she okay?"

Chris shook his head, panicked as ever.

"Please."

----

They waited for what seemed like hours, thinking the worse, and the worse was worse.

Stone was walking back and forth, just thinking and thinking about every possible outcome, even funeral costs.

Jeff was shaking to the core. He wouldn't look up. He kept his head in his hands while his whole body was shaking constantly.

Chris's mind was racing. He stayed looking at the wall as he legs shook with fear.

As for Eddie, he might have been the worst one.

He was stuck looking at the door, he didn't hear anything, nothing, his mind wasn't even racing, he was shaking - he was just stuck in time.

They waited and waited, asking for any updates by the button they had none.

Until, finally, a doctor came out of the doors, a bit sweaty and tired.

Eddie immediately stood up, along with the rest of the guys, their faces saying all the emotions needed.

"Charlotte Ament family?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, is she okay?" Chris asked, his voice filled with worry.

"She's okay and stable," he smiled, "she had a concussion, a wooded side, a broken arm, and a few deep cuts, but she's well."

"Is she awake?" Eddie asked, his face plain.

"Not yet."

"Will she wake up?" Stone asked.

"Yes."

You could tell the relief they felt, all their faces washed with hope, and a breath was let go.

"When can we see her?" Jeff asked.

"When she wakes up, you will see her," the doctor said, "till then, I need a family member to fill out her forms."

Jeff immediately looked up, "I'm her brother, I will."

Jeff loved his little sister, he couldn't think about loosing her at all.

"Okay, go get the forms from the front desk."

Jeff hurried off as the others sat down on the uncomfortable hospital chairs.

Jeff quickly came back, sitting in front of Eddie but next to stone.

"Eddie," Jeff spoke, "when's her birthday."

"December 24th?" Eddie said, confused.

"Oh, thank you!" Jeff smiled, writing something down, "I forgot her birthday."

"Dude, you're her brother," Stone furrowed his eyebrows.

"I know," Jeff sighed, "I just forget sometimes."

"Her birthday is December 24th, 1964," Eddie answered.

"Do you know the last digit of her phone number to?"

"Jeff."

----

Eddie was gone for not even 30 minutes to get air for when he came back. The three others were gone.

Luckily, they came through the doors as he sat confused.

"Go see her."

He smiled and shot up, quickly going back through the doors and finding her room.

He didn't even know her room number, but he found her.

The minute he ran in, he saw her messing with her cast. He saw her beauty even when she had a big gash covered up on her head.

"You're awake! You're fucking awake!"

She looked up, shocked, "you came?"

----
V1

Songs of the chapter -
Stayin' alive - bees gees
Alive - pearl jam
Nothing else matters - Metallica