She scoffed "Didn't wait long? 3 hours staring at long legged girls who look like you, flaunting around in bikini's and expensive dresses? It felt like bloody eternity!"

I mock gasped "Are you comparing me to those stick thin girls in magazines? I'll tell you! I have a bit of meat on me..."

"Well" Marie huffed, speed walking to the plane "If you didn't mix up the flight times, we could've arrived when we needed to, and I wouldn't have had to rush my morning hair ritual"

Breathing a little heavier trying to keep up with Marie, I sighed and turned disdainfully at a group of boys who looked like they were on a school trip. They were looking over, pointing and laughing. Marie wasn't amused.

"I swear if they say anything..." Her face was getting a shade redder, and I gulped feeling sorry for what was about to happen.

A boy stupidly wolf whistled, and in a flash Marie had stridden over and smashed him in the face. Smashed was the correct term. She had better punches than most college boys. I gasped, and the boys stood stunned at their friend sprawled on the floor. Most likely unconscious.

A teacher rushed forward "Excuse me! We could have you for assault!"

"Yeah?" Marie seethed "Well I could have you arrested!"

"For what?" She cried "Being the teacher of an innocent boy who is now unconscious? I don't like paperwork..."

"Well if you continue talking to her like that" I spoke up "You'll have a lot to fill out..."

"Who do you think you are?" the woman cried indigently "Who do you think you are?"

Marie, obviously tired of her rudeness whipped out her ID and her handcuffs "Marie-Ann Holland, Federal Bureau of Investigation and Florida Police Department, would you like to write a statement for questioning a senior officer here, or at the station?"

The woman paled "I'm sorry...I didn't know..." she was stuttering, and I stifled a laugh knowing Marie couldn't be bothered to walk to her room yet alone arrest someone.

"Well I have a holiday to get to" Marie smiled sweetly; grabbing my hand "Do enjoy your trip" she stepped over the boy who was slowly regaining consciousness and pulled me towards the awaiting plane.

"That was something" I muttered as we settled into our seats.

Marie hushed me and I looked down to see her reading Seventeen magazine and taking a quiz on what actor you were like to most.

I rolled my eyes, closing my eyes slowly feeling the tiredness rush over me. The last thing I heard before I drifted to sleep was Marie squeal rather loudly.

"Oh they said I'm like Jennifer Aniston!".

We arrived in at the airport less than 4 hours later, dragging an incredibly large amount of suitcases behind us. Minnesota was warm, and I looked around anxiously for a form of transport. They'd promised everything would be sorted.

Marie huffed "I'm tired and hungry! I just want a nice car to take me to the damn place!"

I nodded absent mindedly scanning the parking lot for a vehicle. My eyes fixed on two rather flash looking cars, and my eyes widened as I saw our names held up against them.

"Marie!" I gushed "Marie, oh my bloody hell"

"What!" her eyes followed to where I was staring and widened as she glimpsed the Aston Martin and Bentley stood side by side.

"Our dream cars..." I trailed off, my eyes watering at the thoughtfulness of the agency. As much as I could, I wobbled my way to the cars, dragging the suitcases.