"Hyung." He hummed. "I know you're anxious but you gotta breathe." He looked down.

"I'm sorry. I forget you could feel my emotions." I shook my head.

"Don't be. I can hear your thoughts too. Stop worrying. Everything will be okay. I've got you. You've got me. The guys got us." Woozi Hyung nodded at me and smiled.

"You know what sucks?"

"What's that?"

"I can't hide anything from you because you can hear and feel everything." I smiled.

"Mhm. I can feel everything. I know you're calming down now." He nodded at me.

"Thank you." I hummed. He smiled and held out his arms. I crawled into his arms, resting my head on his chest.

"You can continue reading. I'll just lay here." He picked up his book after that and continued reading.

*******************

DK P.O.V

I smiled as I watched Josh and Dino play with Legos on the floor.

"Hyung, you wanna join us?" Dino asked looking up at me. I nodded and moved to the floor. Josh gave me a look, before scooting over. I sat down beside him and picked up some Legos.

"What are we gonna do?" Dino asked, looking between us. Josh was the one to respond.

"For now, we play with Legos and are excited for school to start. Let's worry about everything else later." Dino nodded and continued playing. Josh wrapped his arm around me and smiled.

"Dino, have you ever played with Legos?" He looked up at me and shook his head.

"I didn't really have a childhood. My dad was a shitty guy and my mom has been sick on and off my entire life. My dad died when I was 11. He was drunk and wrapped his car around a poll. At least he didn't hurt anyone. Anyway, I've taken care of my mom since I was capable of doing so. The only reason I came to school was because my mom made me promise that I'd live my life." Josh glimpsed over at me and shook his head.

"I'm sorry kid." Josh said.

"Don't be. I'm thankful. My dad was horrible but my mom has always been there when I needed her. I couldn't ask for a better mom." I looked at Dino with a question in mind.

"What about relationships?" He smiled at me.

"I'm not much into people. I've never really felt the need for them." Josh smiled, kissing my forehead.

"I felt the same way until I met my sunshine. He was the one that gave me to courage to come out to my parents." Dino watched us.

"But you guys aren't together?" We shook our heads.

"When the time comes, it will happen." I looked at Josh with a smile.

"Life is all about timing Dino. Sure we're scared about what could happen but love is the strongest emotion in this world. It's inevitable. Maybe not now, but there will probably come a day when you meet someone who will take your life by storm. Just like DK did to me." Dino chuckled and shook his head.

"Maybe one day."

***********************

Vernon P.O.V

Seungkwan was lying on my bed and humming. He was wearing a short-sleeved shirt. I couldn't help but touch his arms. I lightly pressed my fingers to his arm. He looked away from his phone and down at my hand.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were addicted to my scars." He said in a sweet voice. Ever since I'd learned about his scars, I wanted to worship them. I wanted him to know how beautiful he was. I wanted him to know how beautiful his scars were.