Chapter 15: Ruby Scouted and Becomes an Idol

Start from the beginning

"This was too easy." The manager thought to himself. Obviously, he wasn't going to go all out but this girl in front of him seemed to have no social understanding whatsoever. She had allowed him to touch her arm with no protest, and now just gave him consent to fix her positioning. Her clothes didn't seem to help her either. The fitted clothes only served to accentuate her figure. "If she picked these clothes out by accident she really is naive." The manager stopped his train before it could go somewhere too dangerous.

Mariko's hands were currently above her head, her fingers interlaced together and palms facing the sky. "Your hands are too tightly linked together." The man said as he grabbed her hands and slightly pulled them apart. Mariko felt the man's hands run down her forearm as he moved them into the correct position as well. "The angle at which you hold your arms is incorrect." The man continued with his observation as he slid his hand down her upper arm moving them higher. Mariko was getting very tired of holding her position and sweat began to form all over her body. Mariko felt the man's left hand on the top of her head and his right hand wrapping around her chin as he moved her head into place. "Your audience will be right there so you have to face them." The man said as he released her head. The man straight her shoulders which had just begun to droop slightly by forcefully pushing parts of her shoulder blades. It almost felt like he was trying to crack her back. Mariko felt something brush pass her inner thigh as he straightened her back. As he ran his hand down her waist. He had pushed her chest further forward just a second ago. Mariko could now feel the fabric of her clothing pushing against her breast creating a clearer outline for anyone looking. Her mind was suddenly drawn away from this fact when she felt his hands on her hips then her thighs. Due to his help Mariko pose was now nearly professional. "I feel like I just went through TSA." She thought to herself. "Ok, keep that pose until you get familiar with it." So she stood still.

Mariko was definitely tired; she had been going at this for a while now. The manager had told her to sing a little while ago. Her whole body was drenched in sweat at this point and her clothes were sticking to her body making it extremely uncomfortable. The stuffy room didn't help. At this point Mariko believed that the room had been designed by an idiot. The vents didn't seem to be doing their job and she was about to pass out.

The manager was having a hard time containing himself. He had corrected her poses on multiple occasions and she never did complain. Now her sweaty clothes were painting a sexy picture of what he had already felt. He walked to the back of the room and grabbed a bottle of water he could help to feel guilty about what he had planned to do next. "Well, do you want to feel good?" He asked the girl. He hoped she would say no.

Mariko was really tired at this point and when the manager offered her water she was delighted. "Yes, please." She said, snatching the water bottle from the manager's hand and drinking it in its entirety. Then Mariko said after finishing the drink, "I don't think I can sign anything tonight so how about we do that next time." She gestured at the contract on the table with one hand as she reached for her jacket with the other. The manager nodded and asked, "Do you want me to drive you?" "No thanks." Mariko replied respectfully.

Something was definitely wrong. Mariko had almost made it home when she started to flush. It was like blood was pumping through her body extremely quickly. Another problem that Mariko noticed was that it was really difficult to walk without feeling the clothes rubbing against her skin. It seemed as though her body's sensitivity had been amplified to a very high degree. She needed to get home quickly.

Ruby had still not gone to bed. She had told Miyako that Mariko had gone to bed early not wanting her to worry but that left a sour taste in her mouth. She did not want to lie. Plus, Mariko had not returned from her escapade so she just waited. Until she heard the door unlocked. Ruby glanced at the front door to see Mariko running into the house; her entire body seemed to be turning red. She watched Mariko fumbling to lock the door, and once she accomplished the task she ran upstairs. Ruby heard the sound of a door opening then closing. After a few seconds a loud thump was heard as though someone had fallen into the ground.