"Well, If you must know-Lucas has been coming up to me at the reception and flirting with me, each time I threaten to ban him but today he knew that I was going to Starbucks on my break.." she stayed silent for a bit before talking again. "There is no way he could have known that..because I only post on my Instagram about my Starbucks on my break, and my Instagram account is private he has no way of seeing that. Which is concerning..." she sighed as the got off the floor. "Woah..that is super weird.. doesn't any of his friends follow you on your Instagram account? He could have seen it on their phone!" Lana said as her eyes lit up."Or maybe you posted that you were having a Starbucks drink on your Instagram account when you were still dating and he remembered!" "Uhm...I don't think he even has friends and I created my Instagram account way after we broke up..he was also in prison for 4 years..." Valentine rubbed her shoulder. "What?! What did he do!" she asked shocked. "I don't know why they only gave him 4 years but he took the life of his previous girlfriend.." Val put her head on her knees as she sighed. "4 years?! For murdering somebody?!" Lana was in shock."Thats impossible! It should have been a decades sentence!" "Yeah...I know! This world is so damn unfair nowadays!" Val sighed one more time.

They stayed silent for a few minutes "You should talk to Oscar about this. It's outrageous!" Lana said breaking the silence."Well, I did, and he said that he can't ban anybody if they haven't done anything inside the hotel." Val said she was clearly lying but luckily she was a good liar and Lana couldn't tell that she was telling a white lie. "Well, maybe I should go up there and tell him!" Lana put her hands on her hips confidently. "And if he disagrees then I can seduce him~," Lana said rubbing her hands together. "No! Don't do that Lana, your gonna get fired!" Valentine protested."Ughh fine...When does your break-even end?" Lana groaned. "Oh shoot! My shift ended 10 minutes ago! I'm screwed!" Val got up from the cold floor and sprinted back to the lockers. She put her hair in a neat bun and quickly walked back to the reception. "Uhm...I've been waiting here for 5 minutes now! You shouldn't be so late and sleeping at your job! I'm going to call your manager!" the lady in front yelled as Valentine finally got to the reception. "I'm so sorry ma'am I was caught up with something an-" "No, I won't be speaking to you. You must be new if you don't know me. I am a close friend of the manager. So you better call him right now so I can have a chat with him or-" the Lady was interrupted as Oscar walked towards the reception. "Is there a problem here?" He asked sternly crossing his arms."Uhm, yes! Your employee here was late! I have been standing here for 5 minutes and she wasn't here!" The lady crossed her arms. "Well thank you for informing me about this, I will be having a chat with her later." Oscar said as he glared seriously at Val."Thank you very much, sir." The lady thanked him as he walked away. "Ma'am now can I help-" Val was cut off."I hope you get fired for being so late." The lady whispered at her. "Sorry, may I please help you now? You're holding up the line." Valentine said as she showed a fake smile. It was getting late, as Valentine finished her shift she went to her locker and started to change into her normal clothes. She forgot all about Oscar wanting to talk to her. As she was changing her top she heard a voice. "Val-" it was Oscar. "AH!" Valentine yelled. "Knock at least! I'm changing your id-" She was cut off before she could continue her sentence. "I'm your boss, don't call me an idiot." "And I'm still a woman so at least knock," Valentine said as she put her shirt on. "What?" she asked as she closed her locker and grabbed her bag. "I wanted to chat with you about your encounter this morning, but I'd rather discuss it in my office." He said crossing his arms. "And about your behavior," he added. "Alright fine," Valentine said as she rolled her eyes. They walked to the elevator and went up to Oscar's office. "Im definitely getting fired..." Valentine thought. They got to Oscars office and they entered it.

"Valentine," Oscar said as he sat down. "Yes Sir?" she asked nervously sitting down on the chair at the other side of the desk. "You know the rules of being late to your shift." "Yes, but Luca-" she protested. "Forget him, you should know better than to show up to your shifts on time." He said sternly. "And your behavior, lately you have been more sassy and rude. Mind explaining?" He said crossing his arms and raising his one eyebrow. "I know sir, but I was about to head back inside for my shift when my ex came up to me and started to talk to me again, but I told him to leave me alone and he was about to hit on me when one of my coworkers came and then I went inside to tell her, and I completely forgot to take track of time.." she explained. "I promise you my behavior has been less sassy and rude," Valentine said looking down. "Not from what I've heard," he said. "Hold on, where did you even hear about my behavior being worse...?" Valentine asked as she slowly let her head up. "That's something I won't be telling you, it's confidential." "No, no, no, no, I have been my best self these few days in my opinion that person has been talking bullsh-" Before Val could continue she was interrupted. "Language! And I won't be telling you like I said it's none of your business to know." Oscar yelled as he got up from his chair. "Well, it is my business so you better tell me who it was!" Valentine said as she got up from her chair."If you don't tell me who said it by the count of three then I'm leaving!" Valentine yelled. "Who are you, my mother?! I'm older than you and in a much higher position." Oscar crossed his arms. "1..." Valentine started counting. "2..." Oscar laughed "You wouldn't dare to actually do it." Valentine narrowed her eyes. "3." she said in a manner that almost sounds threatening. "Im leaving!" Valentine said as she turned to walk to the door. "No, you are not!" Oscar yelled as he walked up to her and grabbed her arm."Yes.I.am." Valentine narrowed her eyes at him. "No.you.are.not," he said as he leaned forward. "I am and there's nothing you can do about it!" Valentine pushed Oscar away and before she could reach the door he pulled her and pinned her against a wall. "I said you aren't leaving Valentine Rodriguez."