𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

A relaxing afternoon with Harry at the beach

Harry's running in the water with full speed without looking back, our dog Marley following right behind him with a big stick in his mouth. The sun is a lovely yellow color, almost dipping into the deep sea over the horizon. 

We've been soaking up the sun ray's since the morning. Now the sky is clearer and there is a soft wind breez coming from the waves. I'm happy for the wind cause I've been sweating and burning from the heat all day long. 

There are fewer people on the beach, it's basically empty. I'm sure Harry finally feels at ease now concidering fans have been coming up to him all day talking and taking pictures with him. He loves his fans but his private time is more important to him. 

"Marley get back here!" He was laughing, his smile was soo bright and joyfull. It made my heart melt right then and there. 

The dog was drenched in water and now he was rolling around in the sand. Our dog is a white shepherd and he is a very energetic dog. I'm kind of sorry for Harry that it's his turn to wash the dog. 

Harry slowly makes his way to me, I'm sitting on a blanket painting in my notebook. I look up at his standing figure and give him a sheepish smile. He chuckles and sits down next to me, putting his wet head on my shoulder. I'm wearing a dry shirt but now it's wet, yet again. 

"You do know it's your turn to wash Marley, right?" He picks his head up from my shoulder when I mention it. Obviously he's forgotten about our deal. 

"How about we do it together? You know, as a family event, lets wash our kid together" He was hopefull but I really can't say no to his face. He's too happy about his marvelous idea. 

"I'll think about it" I look back to Marley, he's once again in the water, catching the smaller waves with his mouth. It's quite silly to think how your pet resembles yourself, some times Harry acts like Marley. But Harry dosen't pee and chew up my shoes. 

Harry lays down on his tummy and crosses his arms so he can lay his face on to of them. He's probably exhausted from the whole day of beach fun. It's sad to think he never seems to catch a break and lay back and just enjoy the moment. But he rather live it and make the most of it. 

I tangle my finger in his salty hair and scratch his scalp. I hear him moan when I hit a particular spot. I take my hand away from his hair and continue my little painting of our dog. I started it when we arrived at the beach this morning but got distracted by multiple things and never came back to finish it. 

In the ilustaton Marley is sitting with his tongue out and his sandy front paws lay on Harry's back while he tans. I took the picture for my scrapbook but couldn't resist also painting a picture. 

Dipping my paint brush back in the water, I clean it and grab a dollop of a different color and drag it acros the paper. The painting isn't realistic since I'm not soo good at drawing faces but I enjoy just free-styling it. 

Moments later I hear soft snores coming from my side, Harry's asleep. His skin is glowing from the suntset light. He looked soo cute, his eyes shut, mouth in a slight pout and eyebrows furrowed.

When I get back to my painting I accidentaly flick some paint on Harry's back. I try to wipe it away but create a shape, looking like a flower. Harry won't mind that I'm using my creativity on him, he'd like it.

I drag pink paint to create flower petals and then green to make the stems. Adding different types of flowers on top of others to make it lookf fuller and more colorfull. 

Tulips and sunflowers are Harry's favorites so I mostly paint those and maybe a few lilys. Lilys were the flowers he gave me when we went our first date. They were pink, my favorite color and I didn't mentoned it to him before and he replied with 'I guess I can read minds'. He was quite nervous and stuttered a few times but I loved that about him. Soon enough he got comfortable with me and couldn't shut up. 

With a happy memory in my mind I drew the last flower and put my paint brush aside. I got up from the blanket and discarded the paint water in the sea. Washing my cup, brushes and palette. It was quite sandy in the shore so I went in a little deeper to get rid of the sand on my art supplies. 

I get out of the water and dry my supplies on the towel. The clincking and clanking must have woken up Harry cause he groaned and picked his head up.

"Sorry" I whispered and brushed the hair off of his face. His eyes were gloomy and blurry from resting them on his forearms, so it took a while for him to come back to reality. In the meantime I packed up all my brushes, pencils and sketch books in my back pack.

"Did I sleep for a long time?"

"No, just a tiny rest" 

He got up from his prevous spot and stretched out his sore back. Then he stoped midway of the stretch, both of his arms still in the air. 

"Honey, my back feels a little weird"

"Weird how?" I asked, even if I knew what was wrong. I rather wouldn't tell him what happened while he was asleep. 

"I don't know, just weird" he scratched his head and went to look for Marley.

I stayed behind to pack up our belongings. Marley had layed on Harry's bag and now it's all sandy, I'm praying for Marley's life. 

Now I'm regreting bringing soo much stuff with us. It would have been easier to just take a towel and thats it. 

From afar I see marley, once again wet, walking back with Harry. Harry looked like a model, I was thinking about whisteling at him just to tease him. But that would just make his ego bigger and It's already huge.

"I'm gonna go for one last swim and then we can go home" he says as he puts down some pretty rock on my bag. He turns his back to me and starts o walk away but before he dose I stop him.

"Wait, Wait! Let me take a picture first, turn around" I chuchled and quickly snaped a picture

"What did you do?" He turned around and reached his arm out to feel whts on his back. 

"I painted your back"

"Now I don't want to wash it off" He started to walk back to our spot, picking me up on the way. "Come on Marley we are going home!"