𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

Mila and Harry take a shower together after a bad day

"I Fucking hate my job!" I yell as I walk in our house. Harry turns his head towards me, a confused look on his face. Mouth full of cereal as well.

"What happened Mila, baby?" He questioned, patting the seat next to him on the couch. I kicked off my shoes, literally threw them across the room and stumped my way towards Harry.

"Please don't kill me" he put his hands up in surrender and I plopped down on the couch.

After a while of just sitting there looking up at the ceiling, Harry poked my side, drawing my attention to him.

"Tell me what happened" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his embrace. He's soo warm and he smells good too.

"So you know how I hate my boss right? Yeah so I came in literally not even 5 minutes late and she yelled at me. The reason I was late because she texted me saying she wanted coffee, and it's the morning so a lot of people are getting coffee. Then she gave me two extra stacks of paper work to do. I didn't have lunch cause I wanted to finish it faster so I could get home in time. And I'm really hungry" I explained, letting out a sigh of relief that I finally told about my horrible day.

"Aww my sorry baby, what would you like for dinner" he asked, playing with my hair. He knows it always calms me down.

"Literally anything"

"How about pizza? " he asked reaching to grab his phone off the coffee table.

"Oh my God, yes!" I exclaimed, making Harry chuckle. My mouth is literally watering, just by thinking of the name of it.

"Allright, let me go call 'em meanwhile you go get into some comfortable clothes " he got up and stretched out his hand for me to grab, I gladly took it.

I walked upstairs, while walking I heard Harry talking on the phone with the pizza place. I walked into our bedroom and headed towards the closet to get my clothes. Well Harry's t-shirt and some of my shorts. I like Harry's shirts more than mine cause they are bigger and somehow way more comfortable.

I walked in the bathroom, locked the door and got changed in way more comfortable clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror, my mascara is a bit smudge on one eye. I grabed my make up remover and a cotton pad, and cleaned off my makeup.

Then I heard a knock on the door and a little 'let me inside'. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. Harry was standing out side with a little frown.

"What's wrong hun?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist.

"The pizza place said we have to wait for a hour or a little less and only then, maybe, well get our pizza" he landed his head on my shoulder.

"Why?"

"It's Friday, Mila" he got back to his previous pose.

"Ah crap" I said while going to sit on the counter. He walked towards me wrapping his arms around my waist and rubbing my back soothingly.

"What do you wanna do while we wait?" He asked, burying his face in my hair.

"Shower" I said hopping down the counter. Harry following me to our bedroom to get a towel. "Let me guess, you wanna join me?" He instantly nodded. Running to the closet to get fresh clothes.

I walked back to the bathroom and set down my towel, taking off my shorts. Before I could finish Harry walked in with a sheepish smile.

"What's up with you?" I smiled. He put down his towel next to mine and turned towards me.

"your gonna get naked"

"grow up" I took off my, well Harry's shirt to be exact, and he blushes. Probably because he saw my bra.

I turned away from him and took off my bra and panties. I could feel Harry's eyes burning into my skin. But I didn't think much of it. Cause I know he's seen me naked like a hundreds of times.

I steped in the shower and motioned my hand towards him. He snapped out of his thoughts and got undressed.

I turned on the shower and stood under it. It's soo warm and releasing all the nervs and tension off my body. Then two large tattooed hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me in.

"This is nice" I sighed and threw my head back, giving Harry a full on display of my breasts. Harry being Harry moved his hands up and cupped them together.

But I didn't move them away cause I didn't mind him doing it. I grabbed my shampoo and squeezed some in my hand.

"Can I wash your body? " Harry asked and I nodded. He look the shampoo out of my hand and started to wash my body, runing his hands over my body oh so lovingly.

I sighed in completel satisfaction as he managed my body, releasing all the knot and cramps in my back. It's been a while since me and Harry had a intimate moment like this. Either I'm working late and he's home and then the other way around. Sometimes I'm just happy to talk to him. But this is just heaven.

I turned around and closed my eyes cause I was tired. Soon I felt Harry's hands on my breasts again, not paying any mind to it. Until I heard Harry giggle.

"What are you laughing about" I opened my eyes and Harry pointed down to my breasts. I looked down and gasped.

"I made you a bubble bra"

"Your too cute" I huged him and turned us around so he was under the water.

He wet his body and then his hair. I decided to wash his hair so grabbed his shampoo and poured it in my hand. I standed on my tipy toes and started to scrub his hair. He sighed in absolute bliss.

My legs started to get tired from reaching up to his hight. It wasn't easy considering I am shorter than Harry.

"Could you crouche down a little? " I asked he nodded and go on his knees. He wrapped his arms around my waist and layed his head on my stomach.

I restarted to wash his hair, it was soo much easier now. A while later I finished washing his hair, conditioning his hair than washing it out. And every now and then he was laying a few kisses on my stomach.

I finished washing up and got out, Harry continued to shower but soon hopped out. I was doing my skin care, applying it to my face. My face was soo dry and I don't know why, good thing I bought a new cream so it may help with my crisis.

"Hey can I use some of that?" Harry asked steping behind me, ruffling the towel through his hair.

"Sure"

I handed him the cream, he took a bit on his finger and dabed a little on his forehead, chin, nose and both cheeks.

After our little pampering session we got dressed into our pj's and went downstairs. The pizza should be here any minute.

Now we're laying on the couch, my body ontop of him, his hands runing up and down my bum.

"This was nice" I mumbled into his neck. I could feel him smiling.

"We should have more nights like this"