* 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 *

Jade goes camping with the boys

Inspired by a lovely trip I had with my friends to the forest/camping place (there was trash everywhere!) Minus the spicy part cause no boys like me.

Harry era: long hair

The worst idea ever. I didn't even say yes to it, I was dragged in the car by Harry. Maybe ages ago I said yes but I was probably drunk.

I remember when I was little my family had always loved adventures, basically anywhere in the wild. They're favorite activity was camping but I was more of a indoor person so I wasn't a big fan of all of this.

Now I'm sitting on a tree branch Louis had dragged to the camp site, for sitting around the fire. I'm thankful that i was in charge of the snacks and drinks cause now i can eat and drink what I want.

"Hey, you gonna sit there and look pretty or are you going to help us set the tents" Liam said while struggling to hold up the tent. He had no idea what he was doing. Even i know how to do it, and by the looks of it he's put the wrong sticks in the wrong places.

"I'm too pretty" i puff, reaching to grab some gummy bears.

"Damn right you are" I heard Harry say from behind me. I look behind him and see our tent is done, only thing missing is the mattress and some pillows.

"I'll help you with the mattress" i said getting up, grabbing my candy as well. I walked to our car and took the inflatable mattress out and the thing that puffs it up.

"No, no, I'll do it"

"Harry, i know how to do it, I'm not that clueless" i argued, taking it to our tent. I unroll it in the tent and attach the air puffer to the hole of the mattress. I sit down with crossed legs and lay down in the other room of the tent, moving my leg up and down, puffing the air in. While after while munching on my gummy bears. Seems like a lazy way to do it but it's comfy like this.

Soon the mattress was ready, I ran back to the car to get the sleeping bags and pillows. I carefully wandered to the tent, trying no to drop the stuff. Thankfully I didn't, so I unrolled the bags and set up the pillows. I still need to hang the fairy lights but I'll do that later, i still have to prepare dinner.

And by that i mean sausages and a salad. I would have boiled rice but I forgot about it when we left home. So they'll have to be thankful for what they get.

Zayn set up a table for me to cut up the ingredients for the salad. And Niall said he'll help me, but I'm pretty sure he will be eating everything he cuts up. But I'll keep an eye out for him.

"How do you want me to cut it?" He asked reaching for the cucumber and a knife.

"First, cut it in half and then just cut it like you normally would do" I explained reaching for the tomato. I neatly cut it up and rip up the salad in little pieces. Niall was still struggling with the cucumber. And it's been at least twenty minutes.

"Do you need help with that?" I asked pointing to the half undone piece.

"Yeah"

I grabbed it from him, it's cute how some of his pieces are bigger and some smaller.

"You can make the sauce" I hand him the olive oil, balsamico and spices. He gives me and confused look and I tell him what to do.

Once he got it I took the opportunity to make the fire. I went around the forest, picking up a few little pieces to make a fire. I'll get the bigger ones later, now I need just a few to actually start the fire.