*𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧*

it's a summer evening in France with Aimee and Harry

Harry era: hs1

It was a sunny day today. I was sitting on the porch sketching in my sketch book a beautiful sight; Harry sunbathing in my backyard. He's been spending a lot of time with me since I have a big backyard and most importantly a pool.

He has a lot of free time now for some unknown reason that he won't tell me about. But I really don't mind, I rather spend it with him than by myself.

Plus he would be another hand that will help me harvest my peach and apricot trees. But I'll won't bother him with work now, he looks so cute sunbathing.

But for me, the porch was currently on fire. I set my feet down and instantly get concerning burns. I quickly run inside to get something to cool me off. Since my kitchen is practically empty from the lack of energy I was having to go to the grocery store I have no ice cream.

I look to my right and see a watermelon. It'll do. I cut it up in cubes and put it in a bowl and clean up the mess. Grabbing a cup and filling it with cold water I splashed it on the porch to make myself a pathway through the fire. I take the bowl and go to Harry since I burned myself from my previous place.

He's laying in almost a starfish position on a pink beach towel, he looks so cute. His face is a little grumpy probably from the sun that's still shining in his eyes even if they're closed. I kneel down on his side and put the bowl next to me.

"Hey, Aimee angel " he mumbled, reaching out his hand to caresse my thigh. Still not opening his eyes. I reached for the watermelon cube and put the sweet treat in my mouth, chewing it up.

"bonne soirée, ma chérie"

"Watcha' eating?" He questions, I reached my hand to grab one piece of watermelon and glide it over his lower lip. He opens his mouth wider and I let him eat the sweet fruit. A drop of the juice from the watermelon drips down to his neck.

I kiss him on the lips, moving down the trail of the sweet juice. Licking it up I give him a faint hickey on the side. Licking over it once and kiss a trail down to his butterfly tattoo. Flipping my legs over so i'm straddling his hips. I grab another cube and leave it on his glisening chest. Then taking the watermelon and pulling it down with my teeth. 

"give me another one" Harry exhaled, reaching below to grab my soft, sun kissed hips. i do as he said, grabbing him another piece and puting it in his mouth. A drop of the sweet liquid fell on his nose. I took the opertunity and kissed his nose to clean it up. 

He eats up the treat and opens his eyes to see me going down on him. He lets out a chuckle and a smirk appears on to his face. "what are you up to, you little minx?"

"Oh nothing. Just enjoying this sunny day" I explain going back up and giving him yet another kiss. When I go to pull away he doesn't let go. Mumbling some thing among these words: 'don't go, I like kissin' you'.

I slip my hand down his trousers and feel his hard on, "oh mon dieu tu es si dur". 

"Love it when you speak french to me" He moaned when I started to move my hand up and down his dick. I could see him squinting his eyes shut and moving his hips up to meet my hand half way. 

"push your panties to the side, ma jolie fille

And I did as he said, pushing them to side. He took his swim trunks off and threw them across the yard, then pulling me down for a hungry and heated kiss. A cool breeze flew by making me shiver. Harry sat up and kissed me. "you taste like watermelon" 

We stayed like that for a while, just kissing, enjoying eachothers pressence. But soon enough I got inpateint and bit down on his lip hard, making him grunt. I took his dick in my hand giving him a few strokes to work him up. 

When his head hung back and a moan escaped his lips I stopped my actions and lined myself up with him at my center. Slowly sinking down just to tease him. 

"lay down" I command and push him down with both of my hands. His lips were red and puffy from the kissing, hair messed up from me tugging at it and eyes hazy from the bliss. 

I start moving my ass up and down, keeping the palms of my hands on his broad chest. Usually he is used to him being in charge, him being the dom and me the sub. But when i'm confident I like to spice things up just to keep Harry on his toes for more.

"go faster" He whimpers, clinging his hands to my hips again to direct the rythm to his liking. This time I go slow and soft, the opossite to what he wants. "God, you're killing me" he threw his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. 

I started to feel bad about taking the plesure away from him so I started to speed up, little by little. I took one of my hands and tugged on his hair, his mouth hung open and I took the opertunity to kiss him. 

"Are your neigbours home?"

"If this is your way of sexy talk you aren't very good at it" I chuckled and caressed his cheek. 

"No I just don't wanna give your 80 year old neighbour a heart attack" He explained and gave me a goofy smile. I turned around to see that her car was gone and no one was in her garden, nor house. 

"Nah, were fine" I leaned back down to give him a deep kiss. Continuing  moving my hips up and down. back and fort. Harry was a moanining mess and so was I. 

Harry started rubbing figure eights on my clit slowly and with pressure. 

"oh ça fait du bien"

"Ya like that sweetie? Like it when I rub your pretty little clit? Wrapping you around my finger so easily" Harry's words are always so intoxicating and flirty, they almost every time send me over the edge.

"i'm close, are you?" i asked.

"Yeah, just continue what your doing, it feels amazing" He moned out and rubbed my clit faster. 

A familiar feeling erupted in the pit of my stomach.My sight got hazy and blury so I closed my eyes. "keep your eyes open, I wanna see your pretty eyes when your cumming".

I do as he said and opened them looking straight into his eyes. 

"come on baby, let go I can't hold any more" He begged and let out a whimper at the end. Again I did as he said. 

I moaned out and colapsed on top of Harry. He took ahold of my hips and harshly moved them up and down until he came leting out a unholy sound at the end. 

We layed there for at least ten minutes, catching our breaths. Harry's hands lingered on my back, caressing it, kissing my shoulder once a while and whispering sweet little nothings in my ear. 

"Wanna go inside? I feel realy sticky and need a shower" I complain and get up, reaching out a hand to help Harry up. 

"How about a nice bubble bath with me instead" he suggests and wiggles his eye brows, making me giggle.

"I'd really like that"