MISSION SHIWI COMPLETED

Mulai dari awal

As aswi seeing this happy tears came from her eyes.

Aswi ma: I know you might be crying after listening to this but please don't do it. You know are we can't see you on tears. And our gifts have reached you.
Hope to see you soon. My baby.
Ma and papa love you so much. You know it right

The vedio ended she was happy for her parents wish as there are her everything.
just then phone ringing sound came. She looked around to find it.
As went near gift wrapping box the ringing sound increase as she took one by one gift and kept near her ear and on the one of the boxes she heard the sound loudly. So she unwrapped the box it was iPad
As touched the screen a vedio came in which ranju family, chinnu family, abhi family, nishanth and dhara, poori and mehir, all were wishing her at the same time. As aswi was shocked and surprised by it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Finally her gang came in saying it.

Chinnu: Happy Birthday aswi ( hugged her)

Aswi: now you wishing I don't want you wish ( sulks)

Ranju: we just want to surprise you ( joining the hug)

Aswi: oiii ok ok thank you ( breaks the hug)

Abhi: happy birthday sweetie

Aswi: just get out you guys tricked me ( sulking )

Chetu: hare di we sorry please
Look me and abhi prepare cake for you

Chetu: hare di we sorry please Look me and abhi prepare cake for you

Aswi: really you both make this cake

Abhi: yes we mixed our sweat in it

Surya: then I am not eating it

Chetu: y

Surya: you said you mixed your sweat then I won't eat it ( yulking)

Abhi: oii bhai it means we  mixed our love, care in it ( explained)

Remaining excluding abhi and chetu
" Is that soooo"

Chinnu: here is my gift

Aswi : omg it so huge and cute thanks chinnu

Shiva : here in mine

Aswi: thanks shiva

Chetu: di bhai had prepared it by himself this( crossed his arm on his shoulder as aswi blushed slightly )

Abhi: remaining gift are there ( showing the bunch of gift )

Shiva came forward Shiva: and one more gift is there( he clap is figures and the light went off)

Shiva came forward
Shiva: and one more gift is there( he clap is figures and the light went off)

As only one spot light came on her. There was red theard tied on there hand. She just start to follow it just then shiva voice came

Shiva: hope you remember your first meet I was 6month baby. Our parents were friends so we became friends to.
Do you remember our first day of school, I was crying that I will not go to school but you promised that you will be there with me all the time. And the day when I had a fight with my senior you scolded me and didn't talk to for two, don't know what all I had gone to please you( giggles and aswi also giggles) you were with me all the step in my life, you did all my homework, projects everything, you always saves from my parents scolding you were like saviour all the time. But... Don't know i had to go Hyderabad to my higher studies due to it I cried all day and night not only because I am leaving my parents but also I am leaving you. Then again you promise that you will be on my side and will waiting for me so I went. But after whole five year I came but destiny planed something else like you and your family sheifted to harayana. We lose our connect I can't able connect you.
But I had strong believe that we will meet again.
You may be thinking why I am saying all this now. Just I want to say something to you
(Just the another shot light falls on shiva )
Will you be on my side forever?
Will you be my bestie forever ?
I want to grow old with you....( Took deep breath)as a couple

I LOVE YOU Ms.ASWI ( smiling widely) WILL YOU MARRY ME
( Knee down and hold a pair of ring)

ASWI ( smiling widely) WILL YOU MARRY ME ( Knee down and hold a pair of ring)

As at a few steps far the remaining were standing nd smiling

Chinnu: say yes.....say yes.....( Whisper like prayer)

As Surya giggled seeing her

Aswi : NO!!!!!!

All were shocked by this

In next there will be shocking secret so don't miss it

Hope you enjoy this part

Please vote comment and support me

Take care.