Arnold hates me

Emily was shocked after hearing Arnold saying all those things with venom in his voice. She felt hurt and the pool of tears came into her eyes and started blinking to control her tears from flowing.

Arnold noticed her tears and he soon cupped her cheeks and said in a soothing and calm voice " I am sorry. I am really sorry. It's not. " he pulled his hair in frustration and continued holding her hands tightly " Love the same scenario that happened to me in the past too and my past isn't easy as you know "

" I am not....... not your past " she said while controlling her tears.

Arnold hugged her tightly and said while making circles on her back so that she felt good " I am really sorry "

" Please don't compare me with your past. I am not like that and if you think I am like your past then leave me " she stated while looking at him and tears were flowing from her eyes.

Arnold put his finger on her lips and nodded his head in denied " Don't say this. I am incomplete without you "

" Arnold......... " she started expressing her feelings but Arnold interrupted and continued " I will explain everything about it to you today. I promise you. "

Arnold cupped her cheeks and added "I don't want to destroy what we have in between us and I know my past is destroying everything and because of it you are getting hurt and I don't want that so I promise when we will go back home I will share everything related to my past. "

Arnold joined their heads together and added " Don't leave me. I will be a disaster if you leave me. It will be like my soul left me please "

Emily noticed the tears in his eyes and she hugged him tightly and replied " Arnold I trust you and I want to be with you but don't let your past destroy your present and future. Don't let your past empower you love "

Arnold nodded her head and kissed her forehead.

Emily closed her eyes to feel the moment and then she opened her eyes and confessed while putting her hand on his chest " I love you "

" I love you too " he replied while giving a kiss on her hands.

They both then moved inside the building hand in hand. They went towards the reception and she greeted both of them and told Arnold " Arnold sir you can go directly to the cabin "

Arnold nodded his head and they both started walking towards his dad's cabin.

As they were walking towards his dad's cabin everyone was greeting them and Arnold was politely nodding looking at them.

Emily noticed that it's a different personality he has right now. The Arnold right now in front of her is not the Arnold whom she met on the first day right he is the businessman Arnold James and she loved this side of his and she felt happy she got to know his businessman side too.

Emily looked at him smilingly. Arnold noticed it and looked at her while raising eyebrows.

Emily nodded her head in disagreement and they reached his cabin.

Arnold didn't knock on his cabin. He just directly entered the cabin while holding his hands.

Albert noticed him and he smiled looking at him and then he saw Emily and there joined hands which brought a smile on his face.

Emily smiled back and nodded in an acknowledgement way.

Albert stood up and said while coming towards them with a smile " I am glad you came "

" Don't do stupid formalities with me. Just come to the point " he said coldly without looking at his dad.

The smile which was content on Albert's face as soon as they both entered faded away as soon as Arnold blurted those words.