Sweet moments

Sorry for posting the new chapter so late. I was stuck at some things and really forget to write a new chapter.

A lot of things are happening in my life. First I have to attend a wedding then it was my birthday on 25th January so I was celebrating it and I meet after a year with my friends so I couldn't have time.

I even reading a book and I was so into it that I don't want to do anything else.

I was reading " The love hypothesis" and it's really the best book I have read until now. It is added in one of my favorite book and recently I am reading " The Spanish love deception "

Hope you guys want mind me being this late to post the new chapter and give the same love you are giving to this chapter too.

_______________________________________

Emily nodded her head only without a smile and then closed her eyes.

Arnold knows that she isn't going to listen to anything right now and it is tough to make her understand things so let her sleep for awhile and when she will be fine I will make sure I will talk to him.

Arnold kissed on her forehead and put her head on his chest and hugged her tightly but Emily didn't hug him back she was really really hurt.

In the morning, Arnold came towards the sleeping Emily and kissed on her forehead and in return he saw a little smile on her face.

" Wake up darling " he said putting her hairs back which are on her face.

Emily didn't say anything and snuggled more in Arnold's arm.

Arnold hugged her tightly and said kissing the crown of her head " Wake up. See the sun is here to say hello to you "

" Tell the sun to go away " she said looking at him with a pout and then snuggled again in him, closing her eyes.

" Why so ?? " he asked hugging her tightly again

" Because the princess doesn't want to wake up " she said and hid her face in the blanket.

Arnold smiled when he heard that and then he took the blanket from her and started tickling while saying " Princess. You are princess " he was continuously tickling her while saying this.

And on the other side Emily was laughing continuously and saying " Stop Arnold Stop "

Arnold stopped after a while and held her tightly in his arms.

Emily looked at him, still being in his arms and that's when Arnold confessed " Yes, you are my princess "

Emily smile and then made a pout and said while pointing her finger on her lips "Then give the kiss to the princess king"

Arnold didn't waste a second and captured her lips in his.

Their lips were moving in the sink and Emily's hands were around Arnold's neck. Arnold one hand was on her back and from the second hand he held her head from back and made her lay down and then hovered on her.

The lips didn't part away and they were still kissing each other suddenly Arnold felt her hands were releasing his neck and that's when he broke the kiss because he realized Emily is struggling for air and he moved to her neck and started giving feather-like kisses.

Emily is loving those little kisses all over her neck but she got startled when she felt kisses on her collarbone and then she got shocked when she felt Arnold hand removing the strip of her night top and before she could say anything she felt kisses on her shoulder.