Friends are the best healer

Arnold was sitting in his room being angry at himself for why he behaved like this with her. He was doing battle in his mind when he decided to go to the gym and do some boxing with his best friend Greyson.

" Hey buddy!! Long time no see " Greyson said

Arnold didn't say anything even though he put on his boxing gloves and went inside the boxing ring.

" Wow you got balls today " Greyson said with a smirk

" Let's have a match " he replied

They both started the match. Arnold was punching aggressively at Greyson as he was taking out all his anger on Greyson. Greyson was also nothing less than he was also having the full battle mode on.

Greyson is a childhood friend of Arnold. Greyson's family has abandoned him as he was not good in studies and he was also an adopted man in his family so he also left his own house when he get to know this.

Arnold has supported him at every point in his life and when Greyson shared his dream of opening his own big gym not only in his own city but in the whole world so Arnold supported him not only emotionally but financially also.

Arnold and Greyson have such a good bond that they share everything with him. They don't talk daily but whenever they feel low or have any problem they both talk to each other.

" What happened ?? " Greyson asked, wiping his sweat.

" I ruined everything " he replied removing his boxing gloves

" Something happened with Emily " Greyson asked sitting beside him

Arnold was not shocked at all as he knew that Greyson is the only one who knows him better than anyone else even than his parents. Arnold told every single thing that happened between them to Greyson.

" Wow " Greyson yell shockingly

Arnold looked at him, making his eyebrows frown. That is why he is acting like something good happened.

" Somebody is jealous. I can see it " Greyson said jokingly

" Shut up Greyson. You know it's not possible " he said by drinking water

" Why ?? " Greyson asked and then paused for his answer but when he didn't talk he continued " Because somebody has hurted you "

" I don't want to talk about it, " he said and started going from there.

_______________________________________

Sorry for posting the chapter after a week. I have test going on this week so couldn't update it but hope you guys won't mind and give me the same love you are giving.

The above picture is of Greyson with Arnold . The best bond they have together.

Hope you guys give the same love to Greyson you were giving to Arnold and Emily and also hope you guys have liked Greyson.

Chapter six !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo ❤