You Bitch Emily

Arnold nodded in agreement and then said " I know what to do now "

The next day, Arnold was going in the canteen so that he could talk to Emily and know what's going on in her life just when his friends stop him.

" Guys I'll catch up with you later " Arnold said and started walking from there but stopped when Liam stood in front of him.

" You are not talking to us only because of that bitch Arnold " Ira said, coming closer to him.

Arnold moved beside his friend Liam and yelled looking at Ira " Shut up. You don't have any right to talk like this about her Ira"

" It's the truth " Anderson said looking at him

" It's not like this Anderson. You have met her and know she is so loving and caring " Arnold said

" I am not against you talking to her, Arnold. I am just saying spend some time with us also " Anderson said making him understood what he was trying to say

" Because of that bitch only he is not spending time with us " Ira said angrily.

Arnold was going to answer Ira angrily but stopped when Anderson put his hand on Arnold's shoulder.

" She is not like this Ira. She never stopped him to spend time with us " Anderson said and then slapped on Arnold's head and continued " He is the one who is not spending time with us "

" Sorry guys. It's just a lot of things going on and I'm really stressed " Arnold said apologetically.

" What happened ?? " Anderson and Liam asked in union, being concerned.

" I'll tell you guys all the things later but now I have to go to meet Emily. It's urgent I hope you guys understand " Arnold said

" Don't worry and call us if you need any help " Liam said assuring him

Arnold nodded and then run away from there

" That bitch. Only because of her Arnold is behaving like this. Only because of her he is so stressed. I will kill this bitch " Ira said angrily

" Stop it Ira. You are crossing your limits " a voice came from behind and they were shocked seeing the person standing in front of them.

_______________________________________

Who do you think that person will be ????

A new character in the story or the person you guys already know??

Please share your thoughts about it.

Sorry for the short chapter.
I just didn't got time to write because of assignments I hope you guys won't mind and I'll promise I'll try to write more next time.

The above picture is of Anderson with Emily. ☺

Chapter nine !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo