Getting well with love

Emily moved a little bit and started opening her eyes slowly and looked around and understood she was in the hospital. She looked at her father who smiled a little seeing her, she then saw her mother and her eyes started searching for that important person of her life.

Emily's eyes couldn't find him, she turned to her dad and asked her in a low voice as she is still weak " Arnold?? "

" He is outside. He is blaming himself for the state you are in " her father said

" Call him dad, " she said.

Her father went outside and saw Arnold sitting on the bench having his head in hands. Emily's father put hand on Arnold's shoulder. Arnold looked up and that's when he said " Emily woke up and she wants to see you "

Arnold looked at Emily's father happily and fastly ran inside the room to see her.
Emily smiled seeing him.

Arnold came and kissed on her forehead and said " How are you feeling?? Should I call the doctor?? "

Emily nodded her head in no and then holded Arnold hand and said " I told you not to leave me "

Arnold kissed her forehead again and said " I am sorry. It all happened because of me"

Emily holded her throat and said in a low voice " Arnold I don't want to talk about it "

Arnold nodded his head and noticed that she was holding her throat so he asked her worriedly " Is it hurting you?? "

" My throat is hurting, " she said.

" I'll call the doctor " he said and stood up to go but couldn't as Emily didn't leave his hand so he cupped her check and said " I am not leaving you. I'll just come after calling the doctor  " and he kissed on her forehead giving her assurance.

Emily left his hand after getting assured that he will not leave her. Emily is now safe but still she is feeling scared and she needs Arnold beside her because she is scared and if Arnold will be there with her she will not feel scared.

The doctor came while following Arnold. The doctor went and started checking her while talking to her. The doctor asked " How are you feeling??"

" Not well. I'm feeling so weak and it's painful while talking " she said.

" Your throat is hurting, " the doctor asked while looking at her throat from outside.

Emily nodded and headed.

" Open your mouth " the doctor said and Emily did as he said. The doctor checked her throat and said " You haven't drinken water for a while because of which it is like this. Drink water and talk less "

Emily nodded her head and then the doctor left.

Arnold again started leaving and then met the doctor and asked him " What happened??"

" Someone had grabbed her neck very harshly which caused her pain but it will be okay soon " doctor said.

Arnold nodded and was going when the doctor stopped him and said " Don't leave her Arnold she needs you. " Arnold sees him in confusion as to why the doctor is saying this. Doctor understood it and then continued " She needs medical help but more than that she needs emotional support Arnold. She needs you to be with her and make her feel comfortable and happy" he put hand on Arnold's shoulder and said " You know when we're doing her treatment she was taking only one name which was yours. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say "

Arnold went inside the room and sat beside Emily. Emily was not looking at her so he asked her " What happened?? "

" Why did you come?? Go away from here as you love to leave me all the time " she shouted while holding her throat which made it hurt more.