I wonder whose dog is this.

I settled down beside Daebak and patted its head, "Daebak, hello~." I greeted and riffled its head softly.

"You know what? I guess in this whole house, I'm most comfortable talking to you. Probably because only you welcomed me so happily and warm. It actually makes me feel so homed all of a sudden."

Daebak barked twice and lick my hands. Uncontrollably, my tears started to flow out from my eye. I miss my family, but there is no one I can talk to. Only Daebak.

But Daebak is such a sweet dog, I think Daebak will be my best friend now.

"Daebak~ Actually, I'm really tired and scared. What if one day, something that I'm afraid of happened? Will you or anyone be behind my back supporting me?" I asked again, I wipe away the tears that have been falling like a water tap. He barked again.

"Hais, I think I'm crazy. But thanks, I'm glad I got your support." I said and hug it.

Chanyeol

"Daebak, hello~." I heard someone talking when I was nearing Daebak's house. I took a closer look, it was Song Eunbyul sitting next to Daebak. How did she even ended up walking here?

But since she is here, I might as well have a 'talk' with her. But just as I was about to walk nearer, she started talking again.

"You know what? I guess in this whole house, I'm most comfortable talking to you. Probably because only you welcomed me so happily and warm. It actually makes me feel so homed all of a sudden."

Daebak barked twice and lick her hands. I see tears dripping down her face, is she crying?

But Daebak licked her hands? Impossible. Am I seeing things? When Krystal came and played with Daebak, it barked so fiercely at Krystal which makes me have no chooce but to bring Krystal away.

Furthermore, Song Eunbyul is a stranger.

"Daebak~ Actually, I'm really tired and scared. What if one day, something that I'm afraid of happened? Will you or anyone be behind my back supporting me?" She asked again, and wipe away her tears. Daebak barked again.

"Hais, I think I'm crazy. But thanks, I'm glad I got your support." She said and hug Daebak.

Her words made my heart sinked. I don't know why I always feel that she is really fragile when I see her. It's like she needs to be protected.

I think I'm crazy! Park Chanyeol! Look at her, she is out of your list! I decided to just go back to my room and take a rest, I needa sort out my mind.

-

Eunbyul

*Ring* *Ring*

I opened my eye and sat up, it was 10am. Since the work starts late, I woke up later. Well, I guess Park appa and Park omma should be at work now. I wonder what impression I gave to them, when they don't see me having breakfast with them in the morning.

I stretched myself and wash my face. While I was trying to choose my clothes for today, the door opened. That person opened the door without knocking, and you have guessed right. It is, Park Chanyeol with that smirk standing at my doorstep.

"What the hell?" I said and rolled my eye on him. "What? Is that how you greet people in the morning?" He asked and fold his arms. What is his problem?

"What do you want?" I asked and put my clothes back and settle down at the sofa. "Well, why did you lie?" He asked. "Lie? About what?" I asked back.

"Last night. You said you're in the car, but why are you walking back home? Did you take a bus." He smirked, again. Annoying.

"So what if I did?" I ask him in a tone like I am trying to challenge him. "Then, why did you lie?" He asked, this time his face turned serious.

"I didn't want Chauffeur Kim to bring me home and delay his timing to rest. And why did you care so much?" I said, this time folding my arms. "Okay, forget about this. I don't care about you okay? It was just that my parents wanna know." He explained.

Why is it always his parents? What the hell, is he using his parents to make my life difficult?

"Okay, get out." I said and stood up. He turned around and walk away. Aish, that punk. I'm getting late for work!

---

Forgive my grammar errors! >-

Who do you ship?

- KyungByul?
-SeokByul?
-ChanByul?

Maybe it is too early, but I wanna know who do my readers prefer Eunbyul to be with.

*Anyway, Seok Jin will not be the main. He is a cameo, but a long term cameo. (:

Comment — Vote — Share — Follow (:

After I finish one of the stories I wanna start a new story about Café love story. Y'know, I always like that kind of stories. (: What do you think?