Rogue -Watcher/Listener au-

Start from the beginning

The blonde soon finished socialising with the other hermits and took of to the Badlands, home of the Sheriff.

He landed in the open streets, currently full of people setting up markets and children playing games or drawing with chalk on the side walk.

He pushed past a the crowd to thankfully to see the Sheriff's office, hoping he'd been in there. And yes he was.

Jimmy sat in his normal wooden chair, surrounded by a few piles as paper and a map of the server. His hat hanging on the stand near the door where the parrot hybrid stood.

He looked up from his desk, I wide smile forming on his face, creeping him out a little. "Heya Tim. You okay?"
"Oh morning Grian! What can I do for you today my good friend."
He narrowed his eyes slightly, "Just thought I'd check in on you, see if you're okay."
"Very kind of you, very kind. I'm all good, it's a lovely day today isn't it?"

Something was off about Jim, the way he spoke was strange to how he's normally speak, his smile was freaky too. "Anyway I've got something  planned today so why don't you go and fly back to Hermitopia." He said standing up and walking closer to Grian, so he took a step back.
"No I think I'll stay here Timmy."
He chuckled slightly, then frowned. "You should leave, now. That's not an option." His voice turned stern, then his eyes.

His eyes flicked from brown to green.

No.
Not now.

"Actually I've got to help Joey with his... erm storage system. Yes that's it! I completely forgot." He panicked.

"Well you don't want to be late then do you, Xelqua."

That name, Grian hated that name, it scared him. He ran to door and flew immediately from Tumble Town to Hermitopia.

He landed with a thump onto the ground, almost hitting Joel on his away down. "For goodness sake Grian! You could of hit me!" The God groaned, helping the blonde to his feet. "S-sorry Joel! I need help! Like now!"
"Whats up?"
"It's Tim. He's sick as there is a huge plague going around Tumble Town. He's told me no one is allowed to enter or leave, it's super contagious and very deadly."

I suck at lying but hopefully Joel's gullible enough to believe it!

He looked a Grian in disgust, "Ye I'll put a message into the chat, so everyone is aware not ti enter. Cheers bud!"
He pressed a few buttons on the communicator, Grian's buzzed from his pocket. "Also what are you doing here?"
Joel looked slightly panicky but played it well, "I just needed to talk to Cub, give him a word or two about all that bloody skulk nonsense around my empire! Definitely not taking your resources." He said before saying his goodbyes and flew off.

Grian knew something had happened to Jimmy, that was obvious. But it couldn't been of been anything nice if it made turn into that thing.

He needed help, someone how knew about both himself and Jimmy. He couldn't just tell someone, that's not fair on Jimmy. But someone else knows, not an emperor, none of the hermits know either...

But someone else does.

Someone who knows exactly what they are.

Martyn knows.

But where even is he, Grian only sees him in the life series and knows for a fact he wouldn't dare go back to the listener temple.

Not by choice anyway.

Grian waited for the sun to set before taking any action. He'd wait till everyone was asleep, safe and snuggled up in their beds, when he'll make his move. And he had to be quick, a listener in almost full control roaming around the server wasn't a good idea.

The clock siting on his bed side table, struck midnight. The stars outside Hermitopia shone bright while the moon glowed ominously above the tower, it reminded him of the last season of hermitcraft, Season 8.

Doc and Ren had made sure no one would remember what exactly happened that season, being the watcher he was, Grian remembered the majority of his life there.

He earlier that day had 'borrowed' some candles from Gem in Dawn along with some green and purple dye from Scott. Now that he had candles in both of those colours he placed them in a circle around him before making a spell. One he hadn't used in many years, one that would take him somewhere he wanted to forget deeply about. But if he was correct by Martyn being trapped there he had to get him out, before Jimmy's listener did something stupid.

"Just three simple words" he muttered under his breathe. He had locked his door in case someone tried to come in, he didn't know how long he'd be, time worked differently in Watchers and Listeners realm. He couldn't waste any time.

"Regnum qui videt"

Three words, Latin for Realm of who sees.

His head moved from left to right, up and down, his eyes swapping from brown to glowing shade a purple. He blinked as his surroundings changed from a messy but peaceful bedroom to a large room, supported by tall dark pillars and an eerie purple glow coming from candles around the room.

He made it.

Yes the other watchers wouldn't know until he was caught, so he had to disguise himself. Grian quickly stood up from the cold floor and studied the area. He was in the main hall, not to far away from the prison block, where he'd watch both people die or covert into supernatural beings.

Like Martyn

Like Tim

Listeners and Watchers may dislike each other, but when it comes to converting people into one of them they gladly share the glory. He had watched both of his friends turn, like Taurtis watched Grian before he died.

By a quick click of his fingers, his comfortable red jumper and black jeans changed into a long purple cloak and a white mask across his eyes with the watcher symbol in the middle. Now he looked just like a normal watcher would, thank Joel.

As he wondered through the long halls he noticed a few doors starting to appear with signs above the door, he couldn't understand every word but he could make out a few words.

Finally he found the one leading to the dungeon.

He crept round looking for a familiar face yet had no luck, he poked his head through each barred door but couldn't find Martyn.

He just as he reached the last few doors he felt a cold hand grab onto his palm firmly. A shiver fell down his back as a turned around.

Cliffhanger!

Word count = 1793