#14. The Secret Room 😈

////

CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS PART..

Happy reading :⁠^⁠)

________________

Karishma said and went outside, leaving everyone in utter shock..

She was in shock herself too 'Ahhh...humko ka ho gaya aaj 🤷🏻‍♀️ eikdum hawaiyan udi di sabki aur wo ruhi uski to shakal dekhney wali thi...aaj to aise alag se energy feel ho rhi hai jaise duniya Fatah kr li ho humne😆' Karishma giggle and she was feeling really different she still wasn't able to believe that she knocked them about with so much courage...

Her smiling face soon turned into a blank one as she remembers Vyom....

'Pata nhi kaha ho tum vyom...🥺 Kab aao gey ?' Karishma took a deep breath to prevent herself from breaking out....

🌸...FEW DAYS LATER SOMEWHERE IN A HOSPITAL...🌸

'Eik jagah aram se aap lait kiyu nhi sktey???' Anubhav yell at Vyom, who was lying on the strecher monotonously.

He was looking completely blank...

'To? To aur Kya kru me?? Mene kaha tha na mujhay Yaha nhi rehna!!! Iss Hospital me...in-in chaar dewaron me dam ghut rha hai mera...!! MUJHAY MERI KARISHMA KEY PAS JANA HAI Samjh kiyu nhi arha hai Tumhe Anu ??' Vyom bursted out in anger...

Anubhav rubbed his ear due to VS loud voice which was still ringing in his head....

'Khud to hospital me padey ho saath...Saath humko bhi letao gey apney saath' Anubhav said sitting beside him on the stool..

Vyom was huffing in anger, and glaring at AS like he will eat him alive...

'Ahhh...acha thk hum doctor se baat krte hai aur pouchtey hai key aap ko iss chikitsaalay se chuti kab miley gi..bas aise ankhein mat dekhiye hume 😤 badey hai hum umar me aapse thoda lehaz kriye' Anubhav stated and scuffed at the end..

'Hnn ji abse nhi ghuru ga me apko bhudhe baba' Vyom chattered rolling his eyes...

'Bhudhey hum???' Anubhav asked in disbelief...

Vyom nodded smiling innocently, Anubhav stomps out of the room furiously...

'Hahha me to mazak kr rha tah...! Anuuu??' Vyom giggle a lil bit, but suddenly a whimper escaped his mouth as he felt pain and tightness on the spot where the surgery has done...

'Pata nhi meri Kashi kesi ho gi..aur wo ruhi aur baaki sab kaise treat kr rhey hogey use 🥺🥺' Vyom thought, tears welled up on his eyes...

He was missing Karishma...he was missing her laugh, smile her cute little antics which make his heart flutter and cheeks tinted...

He was lost in her memories in which karishma was laughing and bubbly..
But soon her laugh faded, her laughing face turned into a crying one ...

He could only hear her painful screams and her telling him to stop beating her...

'V-vyom...!!!! r-ruk jao p-pleaseeee..'

'MAT MARO HUMEYY..!! 😭'

'H-hum ne ku-kuch nhi kiya hai..!! Hum i-innocent hai...vyommm!!!'