#6. VYOM KILLED HER MOM?

//////

CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS PART...

Happy reading :⁠-⁠)

_________________

T

he sunlight hits karishma's face making her eyes squinted and she slowly opened them...

'UTHOOOOOO KARISHMA!!!' Vyom's angry and rough voice hit KS ears..

She tried to get up but couldn't as she was feeling quite week because of her sweetest husband who again beats her mercilessly only because she was happy and smiling with his little brother?

He is just 5 years and VS is behaving like Karishma was flirting with a grown ass man..

'Princess uthi nhi tum abhi?' Vyom said in a sweet yet intimidating tone..

He walks closer to her with a jug full of water..

'V-vyom' Karishma said and her voice almost came like a whisper..

He threw the jug on her but she already rolled to another side, causing the water to pour on bed..

This makes vyom clenching his jaw in anger..

He went to the other side of the bed, croched down to her level grabbed a fistful of her hairs pulling her closer..

'Kabse kuch chila rha hu awaz nhi ati Tumhe?' Vyom yell making her shiver lightly.

'Vyom...wo..h-hum' Karishma's voice break seeing his intimidating eyes..

'HUM KYAA??' He again shouted

'Ahhh...choro hume!!! Jane do yaha seee' Karishma mumbled in pain because he was pulling her hairs..

'Hmm..Jane du?' He asked calmly..

She nodded continuosly...

He smiled soothingly, making her sigh in relief thinking finally he will leave her..

He reluctantly picks her like a koala and take her outside the room..

'K-kya kr rhe ho yeh??' Karishma asked..

He spanked her making her shut her mouth...

And soon they came upstairs and he take her somewhere outside the room and place her down,

She looked at him confusingly..

'Is room me tumhari mom hain!' Vyom stated maintaining a poker face...

His expressions were quite hard to read and she didn't even think twice before bursting inside the room...

She looked around and saw the whole room and the scenerio scared the hell out of her..

There were blood all around the room, some guns and weapons on the ground, some ripped clothes..

And the most scary thing there was a small wall which was covered with nails in which blood was dropping, there was a hanging rope to the fan all this thing were making karishma's heart numb..

She was feeling so frightened,  suddenly she felt his presence behind her which makes her flinch..

'Kya hua baby? Apni mom se nhi milo gi?' Vyom asked in a creepy voice..

Karishma turned towards him and her heart stopped beating when she saw a figure was resembling to her mom..

Lying on the stretcher, and it was covered with a white duvet