#7. KARISHMA IS ANGRY WITH ROWAN? 🥺

///

CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS PART...

Happy reading :⁠-⁠)

'Kis ko marne ki baat ho rhi hai??' A sweet voice ringed in their ears..

They both turned their head to the direction of the voice and saw Rowan standing there with a nervous look on his face..

No matter from how long he was standing there..

Vyom quickly hide the knife under the blanket and went towards Rowan..

'Rowan? Baby aap yaha kese aye?' Vyom questioned..

'Chal kr 😅' Rowan stated making a straight face..

Vyom creassed his cheeks and smile lightly at his Innocence...

And than Vyom continued 'Mera mtlb tha ke kon laya apko hmm?'

'Driver uncle!!' Rowan answered quickly,

Not paying attention to Vyom as he was busy peeking KS who was not looking at him as she don't want to get beaten up again...

'Acha hum log neeche chale? Phir apka favourite orea shake peye ge hmm?' Vyom asked picking him in his arms..

'Nhi mujhay nhi pena mujhay naaaa bhabhi jaan ke pas Jana hai 🥺❤️' Rowan stated cutely that VS couldn't deny it so he picked him in his arms and take her near her..

'Bhabhiiiii jaan💃💃!!' Rowan whined cutely opening his arms so that she can take him in her arms..

She didn't glanced at it, stood up and started leaving...

Tears build in Rowan's eyes, he looked at VS and asked 'Me-mene ku-kuch galat kiya? 🥺 Bhabhi jaan g-gusshaaa hai mujhse??'

'Nhi Rowan aur aap ro mat hmm' Vyom said wiping his tears gently..

'Apki bhabhi jaan ki na tabiyat kahrab hai thodi issliye wo aise behave kr rhi hai bas' Vyom said thinking Rowan will stop crying but he asked..

'Kya hua bhabhi jaan ko?? Wo thk hai na??' He bursted out crying hearing karishma is not well..

Vyom face palmed himself and said

'Nhi bas halka sa flue hai wo ice cream 🍧 bhut kahti hai na ab aap Rona band kro hmm!! Aao mere saath' Vyom said opening his arms to hug him but he climbed down the bed and runs outside the room..

'Pata nhi konsa jadu kr diya hai Karishma ne mere bhai pr 🥲 Vyom mumbled...

Meanwhile, Karishma was sitting on the stairs feeling sad for Rowan she too wants to talk to him but don't have the courage to do..

Suddenly she felt someone wrapping his arms around her neck she knew it was Rowan..

'Bhabhi jaan🥺🥺!! Sorry plz mujhay maaf kr do me good boy hu aap phir bhi mujhse kiu nhi baat kr rhi ho?? 🤧' Rowan said in a broken voice, Karishma held his arms removed them from her neck, turned towards him..

And questioned wiping his tears 'Rowan! ro kiu rhe ho aap'

'A-aap gussa ho mujhse!! Haina? Rowan asked sniffing baldy...

'Nhi nhi hum nhi hai gussa! Aur I'm sorry kaan pakad kr agar apko aisa Laga bas hum apse baat nhi kr skte' Karishma replied her voice was filled with sadness