#10. Karishma will resume her duty? ❤️🥺

////

CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS PART..

Happy reading :⁠^⁠)

________________

'Aap b-bhut achii ho!! It-itna Pyaar meri mumma bhi nhi krti mujhse jitna aap krti ho..🥺😭'

M-meri mumma ko to pata tha ke mujhay inn... mangoes se allerly hai🤧 par phir bhi unhone mujhay khilane the ta-take me s-strong ban sku

'Aap mat roooo naaa 🥺🥺 Meri galti thi '

Karishma went on her knees, embraced him in his arm and he cried for sometime, when he felt better he parted away and wiped her tears with his small hands..

She felt so touched by his little action ,they both talked for a while and things were good between them now...

'Shubh prabhaat behna' Anubhav came and greeted her smiling cheekily..

'Shubh prabhaat bhaiya!' Karishma greeted back...

'Su subh mtlb??' Rowan asked making a weird face...

'Hahah mtlb good morning' Anubhav stated..

'Ewwww!!! To seedha seedha kehna tha na kiku 🤧🤧' Rowan scuffed pouting adorably..

'Hum shama prapti hai hamari jaan parantu hum america me nhi rehte hai jo good morning kahe hum India me rehte hai aur hume apne daish apni bahsa ko zyada mahatwa dena chahiye !! Dekhiye na Kitni meethi bahsa hai ye har lafz me tehrao aur narmi hai ' Anubhav lectured them and they both were listening attentively, but when they looked at each other and giggle..

'Hmm to aap log hamara mazak uda rhe hai 😤'  Anubhav questioned in a serious tone..

'Nana Bhaiya hum to bas apki baatein sun rhe the' Karishma said smiling innocently..

'Haan na kiku' Rowan opened his arms, indicating to pick him up..

Anubhav did but still he was looking away trying to show anger..

'Awww mere kiku gussa hain?' Rowan asked giggling and he tickle him lightly which didn't do much but Anubhav laugh to not make him sad..

Karishma smiled seeing them happy, not knowing there was someone also who was happy by seeing her smile..
And the someone was obviously Vyom, he was feeling joy after seeing her happy...

Few days passed, vyom was trying to be good with Karishma as he have decided whether Karishma is innocent or she have killed his parents he will behave with her normally because he himself, is tired for hurting her..

Meanwhile, Vyom was trying hard to act normal but Karishma is still scared of him! She is trying hard to maintain some distance with him and always be with Anubhav and Rowan...

It was morning, Karishma was  playing with rowan and Anubhav was also there, Vyom was making breakfast. I mean, he was trying to cook by following a tutorial.

Whole kitchen was pretty much messed up, and he was too!! There were flour on his clothes on his face...
Few minutes later, Anushma smelled something burned, both looked around and above to saw there were smoke.

'Ye to kitchen se arha hai shyd' Karishma stated and she runs inside the kitchen. Though, it was covered with smoke and she could barely saw anything..

'VYOM???' VYOM?' Karishma shouted his name but all she could hear in response was severe coughing...

She looked around and saw a fire extinguisher, she reluctantly take it out of the rack pull the pin to the top, breaking the seal and from where the smoke was coming. She aimed it there standing at a safe distance, she squeezed the handles together and slowly the smoke started fading away...