#3. IS HE HURTING HER OR GETTING HURT HIMSELF??

_____________

Karishma slowly opened her eyes and blinked to clear her vision, her hands clutched her her head tightly as it was paining as hell. It took some time before clearing her vision. She looked around and tried to sit...

All the memories flashed infront of her eyes and tears starts streaming from her eyes. She was crying ardously..

Subsequently, Vyom came in the room he looked at her and some tears fell down from his eyes, but he wipes the tears and goes towards her she saw him and started crying more she backed off but he hold her wrist and pulls her closer. He wipes her tears and said..

'Good morning Mrs.Vyom Singh!!' He exclaimed smiling sheepishly

'Karishma singh naam hai hamara!!' She said and pushed him

'Wo tha !' Vyom stated, she looked at him with confused expressions..

Then, he stood up and goes towards his wardrobe, and brings out a file. He gave it to her she reads it and her expressions changed, her eyes widened and her breath hitched..

'Y-ye hu-humne sign nhi kiya hai! Ye jhut hai' She said controlling her tears.

'Tumne hi sign kiya hai! 4 din se tum yaha pe ho, me kuch sleeping pills deta tha tumhe issliye tum
half - unconscious thi kal me ye papers laaya aur tumhe kaha sign krne ko aur tumne kr diya to ab hum dono legally husband and wife hai!!' Vyom exclaimed and smirks..

Karishma was feeling to hit him hard, but she was helpless, she was crying hard, Suddenly her eyes fell on his gun which was on his pants pockets she wipes her tears and in a nano second his gun was in her hand..

'Dimmag kahrab hogya hai Karishma?? Real gun hai ye fake nhi ha rakho isse' Vyom stated yelling..

'Nhi rkh-rkhe ge!! Hu-hume Jana do!!' She stood and started taking steps backward and suddenly she collided with a hard chest she slowly turned around and looked at the person he was looking at her with soft expression, she thought that maybe he will help her to get out of here...

'Plz...plz..hamari madad kijiye hume bahir nikal dijiye yaha se' Karishma pleaded..

'Dekhiya hum shama chahate hai, Hum kuch nhi kr skte !! Aapne jo kiya hai na usske liye aap ye sab ki haqdar hai' The man said calmly

'Hu-humne kaa kiya hai??' kya kiya hai humne ?? Koi bataye ga kuch hume !!' Karishma yells

'Mein bata ta hu na' Vyom said and smirks evily,

'Vyom meri baat suno' Anubhav said

'Anubhav Jao tum' Vyom said in a cold tone, and he unbuckled his belt..

'Vyom !!' Anubhav again calls him but it was no use!! Vyom stares at him and he left...

'Baby!!' Vyom calls her in a very sweet tone..

Karishma was getting so much scared after seeing his actions..

'You know na how to count??' He asked while she nodded

'WORDS!!!' He yell making her shiver

'Ye-yes!'

'Hmm then start from one'

She screamed loudly after she felt a burning sensation on her body,

HE BEATS HER WITH THE BELT!!!

Karishma was crying loudly and no words were coming from her mouth she was bitting her lips to reduce the pain but it was getting unbearable, more than this pain she was feeling pain in her heart..

'Karishma count!!' He yell again..

'O-One' She said and he again hit her..

It really sucks when the one who once told you that they will never hurt you !! Is now hurting you.

Vyom was beating her hard-heartedly

She had no energy left in her body, She was feeling completely numb, her whole body was red and bleeding too.
the pain was so much than a person can bear. Her clothes were also torn and when he was satisfied he stops beating her and bend down to her level he pressed her wounds making her scream loudly seeing her in this much pain he was feeling very bad and tears automatically rolled down from his eyes he was unable to understand that

IS HE HURTING HER OR GETTING HURT HIMSELF??

'Ahhhh v-vy-vyom!! pl-plzz ru-ruko ' She said with so much difficulties and went unconscious...

He rolled his eyes and then picked her in his arms and make her laid on the bed, he treated her wounds and kept starring at her with teary eyes..

'Kiu kiya tumne aisa Karishma?? It-itna pyaar kiya mene tumse aur tumne mera sab kuch cheen liya mujhse !! Kiu? He said and started crying loudly with hiccups..

The night passed like this and in morning Karishma wakes up, dried tears were visible on her face. No energy was left in her body!!

He came inside with a try of food! He kept it aside, she was trying to stood up he looked at her with questioning face..

'Wa-washroom jana ha humko' She said and her voice was very low! He helped her to the washroom she went fresh n up and came inside he makes her sits on the bed carefully. And he too sits beside her and ordered her to eat she was hungry too so she tries to eat but she wasn't able to eat! He sighed and started feeding her food...

She was very confused by his behavior last night he beats the shit out of her and now he is being so caring like a ideal husband!!

Whole day passed, she was resting and he was doing work from home there was a akward silence between them..
After few days, karishma was feeling better than before, The door burst open and Vyom comes in he losses his tie and walks towards her...

'Karishma!' Vyom called her seductively..

'K-kya hua?'

'Finally wo din aahi gaya' Vyom said huskily

She understands by his behavior that what he meant by this!! He grabbed her wrist and push her on the bed and hovered above her...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to read my other stories you can find them on my profil.

And plz don't be a silent reader if you liked the part then kindly vote and comment...

Follow me for more updates and stories like this next part will be updated ASAP :)

Thanks for reading 🤗

Take care
Ba-bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~