Jacques watched as his daughter got lost in the eyes of the green eyed boy in front of her, and he realised something, he realised what his wife had meant when she told him not to interfere in their relationship. Years of unworthy and stupid boys had made him wary of any that tried to get close to his daughter, but this...this was different. Here...this was pure love...and damn if would stand in the way of it.

"Papa?" Fleur looked towards her father with concern

"My apologies flower, I had just gotten lost in thought. Your mother wanted me to tell you both that dinner will be ready in about five minutes. You two have fun" Jacques smiled and left the room, closing the door as he did so.

"Oi Black" A guard spoke to Sirius from outside the cell

"Hello Jimmy" Sirius said in form of a greeting, Jimmy was the nicest of the human guards.

"Have you heard?" The guard, Jimmy, asked

"Heard what?"

"The news about Harry Potter" Jimmy replied

"What?!" Sirius rushed towards the cell bars and grabbed them as tightly as he could "is he okay?! He's not hurt is he?! What happened to him?!"

"Is he dead?" A hopeful voice asked from the next cell

"Shut it Snivelus! You greasy haired walking poster for capital punishment!" Sirius shouted before turning to Jimmy "What happened?!"

"Well, apparently Lockhart had tried to rape him"

"What?!" Black roared as Snape laughed from the next cell

"I wouldn't get a head of yourself greasy" Jimmy grinned at Snape before turning to Sirius "he TRIED to rape Harry Potter, the boy had stopped him and beat the shit out of him. Injured him pretty badly actually."

"HA" Sirius laughed "in your face Snape, in your disgusting and ugly face."

"But that's not just it" Jimmy continued "after Lockhart was sentenced to Azkaban, he'll be here as soon as St Mungo's fixes him up, the Wizengamot had a session to decide who Harry Potter's new guardian was. A lot of people wanted to be his guardian, and what Potter did will forever go down in history"

"What?! What did he do?!" Sirius's eyes were full of worry

"He basically went up and insulted the whole Wizengamot" Jimmy replied with a grin

"What?!" Sirius laughed

"It's true" Jimmy said "he destroyed them, he also demanded that Bellatrix Lestrange be his new guardian and they allowed it"

"Of course they did" Snape snorted "merlin knows that everyone jumps on to their knees if it pleases the spoilt little brat"

"Shut it Snape" Jimmy and Sirius said at the same time

"Also...Potter pointed out that you've never had a trial" Jimmy pointed at Sirius

"Really?!" Sirius gasped

"Yep" Jimmy nodded "made Fudge look a right fool, they've decided to give you a trial soon but until then you have to stay in the low level security wing so you can recover enough to attend"

"Is this real?" Sirius asked with disbelief "This isn't some dream where I wake up with a dementor trying to get in the cell? This isn't something where I get tricked into getting executed or where Fudge orders someone to execute me so I don't go and make everyone look bad?"

"No, no tricks" Jimmy shook his head "besides, Fudge can't. Everyone knows that you're getting a trial, if he tried to execute you then suspicion would be drawn to the ministry. Besides, Madam Bones has put herself in charge of everything so only people loyal to the cause of justice will get anywhere near you."