She lets go and Malik comes up at the doorway saying "Come on. What you doing??" Inaja then waves bye as she leaves with Malik and Isaiah watches her ponytail bounce away.

Inaja buckles her seatbelt as Malik says "The fuck? Why you smell like some nigga?" Inaja then realizes Isaiah's cologne must've stuck to her, she wasn't even thinking about that.

"I, uh... I'm trying a new perfume." She starts the car and drives off hearing him say "Nah don't wear that shit no more." She hated taking orders but they had a whole fight at one point about her not respecting him so she just lets him have his way. It was way better then dealing with his anger issues.

After going to lunch with Maia and checking in on the hospital It was now five past nine

Inaja had just finished making fried chicken, Mac and cheese, collard greens, and cornbread when she heard a rushed knock at the door.

She hurries to the door in a lilac colored silk bonnet, a white wifebeater, and grey Calvin Klein boxers. She opens it, entirely surprised to see Isaiah holding his cat.

"He ain't stop coughing since I came home and ion know what to do." Inaja opens the door wider, inviting him in, then locks it after him. He puts the cat on the couch and Inaja examines him.

After a few short moments she laughs as she says "It's just a cold, he should be better in about a week but I'd recommend getting cold medicine to ease the pain. You know it's been raining a lot lately, that's probably how he got it in the first place." A loud thunder claps and Isaiah sighs slightly relieved.

He sees the food on the stove and asks "You cookin?" Inaja gets up, washes her hands in the kitchen, then says "Yea, it's just some comfort food. I'll make you a plate."

He walks up to the stove and the smell of old fashioned soul food immediately hit his nose. "Damn. You know you ain't gotta make me a plate, I should get going anyways."

"You know how bad them roads are, I'm surprised you even drove." She grabs two plates and walks up to him infront of the stove then adds "Plus you drooling all over my stove. Sit down while I make these plates!"

"Yea aight." He laughs and sits on a stool behind the kitchen island and watches her fix their plates. You'd think he was bored, but not in the slightest. He loved her body and you could see it the best when she was wearing more fitted clothes.

You could also see faded bruises that are still healing.

His eyebrows furrowed and she turns around placing his plate infront of him before putting hers down. She notices his expression and slightly tilts her head as she asks "What?"

"You good?" She's unsure of what he's referring to until she remembers her still healing bruises. She gets them some water bottles as she responds "Yea, animals aren't always the most cooperative so."