"You dare to talk to me like that?"

"You're in an eleven year old's body, you look about as threatening as...well an eleven year old. Now shut it, I'm deducing. You're not a metamorphamaugus or shape shifter, are you? No, you would've changed back the second you thought you were alone. You're not using poly juice either, your eyes are read while the rest of you looks the same. You're not her evil twin are you?"

"You don't know who I am, do you?" Tom sneered, though it wasn't quite as effective while using the face of an elven year old girl "Foolish child, I am Lord Voldemort"

"Really?" Harry's eyes widened slightly "Not how I pictured us meeting if I'm honest, I expected you to be taller."

"Make your jokes" Tom/Ginny's hand went for the wand in her pocket, but it was ripped away the second it was picked up

"You forgot Voldie" Harry said as he caught the wand "You might be a great fighter, but you're currently in an the body of an eleven year old. That means the same speed and reactions of an elven year old."

"You will pay for this Potter!" Tom growled

"Not today" Harry yawned "I'm tired" Harry lazily shot a stunner which knocked Ginny out, he walked over and picked up the book that she held "hey, do us a favour and bite this" Harry said to the Basilisk as he tossed the book up in the air, the basilisk quickly bit down on the book in mid-air. Before spitting it out, leaving it to lie on the floor. "Thanks" Harry said before he burnt the remains. He aimed his wand at Ginny's head.

Ginny Weasley yawned as she woke up in her bed, she didn't really remember going to sleep, ah well, she's awake now. Ginny got up and began her day, not knowing or remembering the fact that she no longer had a diary.

"Now gather around people" Lockhart said as he stood on top of the duelling platform in the hall, Harry had originally been pretty excited about a duelling club and actually willingly attended the damn thing. His rare show of enthusiasm was stomped down quickly, viciously and without mercy when he realised that Lockhart was the one in charge of it.

"I will pay you anything" Harry whispered to Delphi "let me kill him"

"Can you all see me?" Lockhart asked "Good, now I have permission from Dumbledore to start this little duelling club"

"I will kill him too" Harry vowed to himself under his breath

"Now assisting me with this today is Professor Flitwick" Lockhart gestured to Professor Flitwick who walked up to the Platform and waved at everyone, even though some people struggled to see him from the back "he'll be assisting me in a 'short' demonstration today" Lockhart said, Flitwick didn't show any outward effect from Lockhart making fun of his height other than a slight tightening of his wand hand "don't worry, you'll still have our charms Professor once I'm done" Lockhart winked and smiled and Harry was fighting every part of his being that commanded he yell the words 'kill him' or do the deed himself.

Lockhart and Flitwick bowed to each other, they turned and took ten paces away before getting into duelling positions. Lockhart's position was pretty ridiculous and not very effective, while Flitwick's position reduced his target area by standing sideways and allowed for him to shoot spells quickly, showing he really was a former duelling champion.

"One" Lockhart began counting "two...three!"

"Expelliarmus!" Flitwick yelled and a beam shot from his wand and hit Lockhart dead centre in the chest, Lockhart flew back just as his wand flew out of his hands and he landed with a heavy thump.

"He's still alive" Harry groaned "I wanted one thing today"

"Stop complaining" Delphi elbowed him

"Why should I?" Harry said as he lazily slapped Delphi on the back of the head