"Look at my hand."

He sat up.

"Bitch...that is not."

"Yes." I sat on the bed next to him.

"Okay then. Congrats." He tried to sound happy but it didn' quite work.

"What's wrong?" I gave him a look.

"Nothing when did this happen?"

"On our vacation."

"Oh ok." He fake smiled.

"Dakari please tell me the truth. What do you think?"

"Oh you went with the government. If it makes you happy."

"You think it's too soon?"

"A little. Y'all been together what? 6 months."

"Yeah but the way he explained it. It was like if you look at what we've been through in that amount of time, what else do we need to know."

"Ehh, I can see that. But for real I'm happy for you. And I guess I have to get ready to design this dress too huh?"

"I was going to go with Vera Wang." I joked.

"And I would rip that shit up."

"You would to." I laughed.

"Aww my little cub is getting married. It was like only yesterday we were talking about the king of Ratchet B, and now you will take the throne as his queen."

"Shut up."

"You pregnant?"

"No. You thought that's why we was getting married? No. No babies. Not ready. He wants one tho, that's why he keeps having sex with me non-stop but birth control was the greatest thing ever invented."

"You got that right. More bitches should use it."

"Alright imma let you rest. Get started on dinner. You get to taste my food for the first time."

"This should be a treat." He rolled his eyes. I hit him with a pillow, then left out, closing the door.

August POV--

"Where the hell is Princess?"

Everybody shrugged.

"Rehearsal almost fucking done and her ass still ain't here. That's it. She cut from the show. Candice, Desiree y'all just go back to the old choreography without her." I told them.

It was my first time rehearsing with my crew since I've been sick and she needed to be here. I was not fucking up on live television.

"We'll do that tomorrow y'all can go."
Everybody got their things and left the rehearsal studio.

I was the last one there and got my things to lock up. I heard the metal door open.

Princess walked in with some baggy ass sweat pants and a hoodie. She looked like she had been crying.

"We took you out the show."
I told her.

"That's understandable." She walked towards me.

"I'm about to lock up so we need to go."

"I need to talk to you about something

"No I'm not adding you back."

"I'm not asking for that. I purposely waited until everyone left. I've been in my car since the start of rehearsal."

"What's wrong?"

"I couldn't dance anyway. I'm three months pregnant." She lifted up her shirt revealing her protruding belly.

"Oh Congrats. You could've just called to let me know." I chuckled.

" it's yours."

Wait. Rewind. 😳

"What?"

"August don't act stupid."

"We fucked one time after that show in Boston. That's it."

"That's all it takes dumbass."

"How do I know that, that shit is mine?"

"Do the calculations between now and the Boston show. You just got off the Urx tour. We had those dates after it. This is yours. I'm not some hoe."

"You not, but you came to my hotel room after your what? Third day on the job? That's hoe behavior to me."

"You played a part too."

"Man Princess you better go somewhere with that bullshit.
I just asked my girl to marry me and I'm not letting you or anybody else fuck this up. Take this 300 and get rid of this shit." I dug in my pocket.

"I am not killing my child because we both made a choice. A wrong choice on my part because you weren't even a good fuck, but a choice none the less. I was wrong. I knew you had a girl. But you were wrong, you knew you had one too. But we made a choice and we are both going to take responsibility for that choice. Tell your girl before the media does." She left out, slamming the door.

"Fuck!!!" I took a wooden stool and threw it into the ground. It cracked.

I was drunk, horny and she came to my room. One mistake that could possibly ruin my life time. What have I done? Jazz will never forgive me for this because she asked me was there something and I lied.

😩.