"We were hoping that perhaps you could make some suggestions to help improve your stay, if they are reasonable and within my power then I shall grant them"

"Why would you think I have suggestions?" Harry asked

"Mr Potter, you enjoy learning but you clearly don't enjoy your lessons, we want to change the last part" McGonagall said

"Fine" Harry said "let's start with transfiguration, while you can teach I find your lessons boring and unchallenging, as for Herbology I don't much care for it. No offense intended, I'm willing to learn about any important plants like how to avoid the killing ones and all but while it's important, I don't have a love for the subject but that is bearable and I can last for the next five years. Potions was ruined because you" Harry pointed at Dumbledore "were incompetent and blind enough to have such an important subject taught by a pitiful, harmful bat that should be neutered and sealed in a cave somewhere off in Madagascar. History is taught by a boring old ghost that is about as interesting as the disasters that Delphi reads and refers to as 'love stories'.

"What about my lessons?" Flitwick asked hopefully

"My only criticism regarding your and your lessons are the fact that you occasionally seem a bit too enthusiastic and that you're short. But the enthusiasm is an acceptable quality that has admittedly grown on me, as for your height...well I have a burnt face and permanent scars. It would be hypocritical for me to judge"

"Thank you" Flitwick grinned

"You also seem to be the only teacher who's competent enough to realise when a student isn't being challenged" Harry said while giving McGonagall a look that very clearly said 'yes, I am talking about you' "if you also want to hear my other problems regarding the school then just say so"

"Uh...no, thank you Mr Potter" Dumbledore said after a little cough

"Ah, I understand, your egos can only take so much" Harry said with a grin

"That is it!" McGonagall exclaimed, she had tried to be patient but was now apparently at her limit "I am tired of all your constant disrespect! This is not how I expected the son of Lily and James Potter to behave! Your parents would be ashamed of you"

"Like you care about my parents" Harry snorted disbelievingly

"How dare you?! I cared very deeply about your parents! How dare you say otherwise! Especially when you've done nothing but act the opposite to both of them! Your father and mother were two of my best students and I cared for them deeply!"

"Clearly not enough if you're willing to use their memory against an eleven year old child" Harry calmly replied "me, I wouldn't try to blackmail someone younger than me into behaving by using their dead parents names but maybe that's just because I have different ideas of what's acceptable than you." Harry ended with a shrug, he looked relaxed despite the anger evident in his emerald green eyes. "As for my parents, they died when I was one. I know nothing about them. Were they angels? I doubt it, I certainly don't have wings. Maybe they cut my wings off when I was little, that's how you see me isn't it? I'm just the little burnt, fallen angel aren't I? Or have I been upgraded to 'devil' status? Admittedly I do like burning things. Perhaps I can show you how good I am at that" Harry ended, his voice calm but his eyes blazing

The room became tense as the air in the room became thicker, wind began circling the room a faster pace. It stung against the professors like silver spears, meanwhile Harry's eyes gave off the appearance of actually being on fire. McGonagall took a few steps back as did the other heads of houses.

"Enough!" Dumbledore ordered, Harry grinned and the wind died down along with the green flames in his eyes, though he still kept his eyes locked on McGonagall who's face had turned undeniably pale "Mr Potter, that is enough"