"Well that's just rude" Harry commented

"How is that rude?" Fay asked

"I'm no expert but occupying a public space that others need to do their business so you can cry, is pretty rude. If she was that desperate then she should have chosen a broom closet and put up a silencing spell"

"Mr Potter, the silencing spell is very advanced" Dumbledore began but was cut off by Harry

"Silencio" He silenced Dumbledore "one of the first spells I had decided to learn, it served me well over the years"

"Amazing charm work" Flitwick exclaimed

"Thank you" Harry turned back to the girls "continue"

"Well, we were told that the troll was in the dungeon" Fay said "so we wanted to quickly get Hermione before the troll came but then it turned out to not be in the dungeon. Delphi managed to hit it in the eyes and it charged head forth into a wall and knocked itself out"

"That's stupid, that's stupid" Harry said with disbelief

"Hey, I didn't make it, just lived through it" Fay Dunbar replied with a shrug

"Fine" Harry sighed and pointed a finger at Delphi "the next time you want to follow after someone during a time of crisis, don't! Fay's a Gryffindor so she can be forgiven for being reckless" McGonagall looked very insulted by Harry's opinion of her lions "and next time call a teacher or a damn prefect"

"Sorry Harry" Delphi ducked her head

"As for you" Harry turned to Dumbledore "grow more brain cells or retire you old fart"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Dumbledore asked after removing the silencing charm

"I am no expert but I would like to believe that groups of students would not stand as good of a chance at fighting a tall, magic resistant troll when in comparison to nearly every student in the whole school. If nearly everyone was in the great hall then why didn't you have them all stay together? All the years together should be able to easily protect each other while the teachers comb the school for the troll. Also, if the troll was in the dungeon then why would you send the children back to their house rooms when the Slytherin house is in the dungeons and the Hufflepuff house is nearby? You absolute idiot!"

Dumbledore jumped back slightly, he and the other teachers felt reminded of an angry red head known as Lily. She would also lay into people in a way that would make them feel stupid and scare them at the same time. It was clear that Harry had definitely inherited some things from his parents

"I admit, Mr Potter, that Dumbledore's decision wasn't the best" McGonagall said after a brief silence "but it does not give you the right to address him without respect. Your language leaves much to be desired and..."

"This is getting boring" Harry cut her off and turned back to Delphi and fay "see the shit that I have to deal with because of you two"

"Let us leave" Dumbledore said to his colleagues and they all left, after sending a few glances at Harry

"I am sorry Harry" Delphi said sincerely

"Fine" Harry sighed and sat next to her, pulling her into a soft embrace

"Thank you" She said

"You, despite my various attempts at making you go away, are my best friend" Harry said as he let he go

"Really?" She asked

"No but you are my best human friend" Harry replied "which is why I value you a lot. So I'm going to say this one time. Do not do something so stupid again, because if you do then I will flip a coin. If it lands on heads then I will have Shadow tail you every second that I am not around you but if it lands on tails then I will find a way to make the silencing charm permanent and then handcuff you to me to prevent you from doing more stupid things"