"I like him" Delphi smiled

"He's tolerable" Harry shrugged, the pair sat in silence and continued eating. Once they were done, Shadow hopped on to Harry's shoulder as he got up and walked away with Delphi following after him.

"Ah, Harry" The pair stopped when they saw Albus Dumbledore standing in front of them "just the boy I was looking for"

"Can I help you?" Harry asked, his voice soft with hints of annoyance splashed in.

"Yes, you may remember me from the feast. I am the headmaster, Albus Dumbledore. I was hoping you would accompany me to the hospital wing"

"Sir, forgive me but you don't look very injured"

"No my boy" Albus chuckled "I meant you"

"Why?" Harry asked, despite knowing the answer "It sounds like your implying there is something wrong with me"

"Uh no" Dumbledore backpeddalled "I am not saying that, I do however think you would benefit from our nurses attention"

"Should I happen to disagree?" Harry asked, curious about the old man's reaction

"Harry" Dumbledore sighed "your face is burnt and heavily damaged, Madam Pomphrey wil be able to repair it. I assure you that she is quite a brilliant healer"

"Doubt it" Harry said "if St Mungo's couldn't do it then I doubt she could"

"You've already been to see a healer?" Dumbledore asked, surprise evident in his voice

"No I thought it'd be fun to leave it like this" Harry said sarcastically while gesturing to his face "really, it's fun having people gawk at you"

"Harry, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened to your face?" Dumbledore asked softly

"Unfortunately I do mind" Harry responded in a cold voice "is there anything else?"

"Yes, just two things, firstly I was wondering what happened to the Dursleys?"

"Who?" Harry asked

"The Durselys" Dumbledore repeated "the muggle family you lived with"

"Oh, you mean tubby and bitchy?" Harry said

"I beg your pardon?" Dumbledore blinked

"'Tubby', the fat arse with the stupid mustache and 'bitchy', that thin woman with the giraffe's neck and horses face" Harry explained "yeah, I used to live with those two and Tubby junior. At least I used to live with them until I was about six...or was it seven?" He asked Delphi, she thought about it before shrugging to indicate that she didn't know "Anyway, as far as I'm aware they are dead now"

"Dead?" Dumbledore's jaw dropped

"Dead" Harry nodded "you see, being dead is this thing where you stop moving and..."

"Mr Potter, I know what death is" Dumbledore cut him off "you said 'as far as you were aware', does that mean you're not sure?"

"I'm ninety-five percent sure that they are dead, even if they're not, it's not like I care"

"Mr Potter! They are your family!" Dumbledore blurted out, shocked at Harry's words

"If they're alive then they can find a very, very steep cliff and jump as far as I'm concerned. I only have three family members, my raven, my friend" Harry gestured to Delphi "and her mother"

Dumbledore paled at that revelation. He knew full well who her mother was. Bellatrix Lestrange, the eldest of the Black sisters. Bellatrix was always an incredibly smart and powerful student when she attended Hogwarts, soon after she was forced into a marriage contract with the Lestrange family. After the last wizarding war, the Lestrange's died, all except Bellatrix who had gone to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and told everyone how she was forced to commit all her crimes due to a combination of potions, spells and the contract.