In love with Granger?

Start from the beginning

"Harry, look at me," Cassi requested, clapping her hands in front of his face. "Your mind is wandering."

"A bloody great dragon keeps popping up in my head, no idea why..." Harry vented in frustration.

Cassiopeia clicked her tongue, deep in thought. "You're afraid of tomorrow's task, and you're letting it consume your mind, Harry," Cassi explained, approaching him. "Don't try not to think of anything, as that only creates stimuli for your mind. Instead, focus on what you want to achieve."

"Visualize the object clearly: its color, its texture in your hands," she gently instructed. "Now, envision your magic around your hands, channeled through the wand, drawing the object towards you. Feel it."

Harry looked at Cassi, attentively capturing her words.

He took a deep breath and tried to follow the guidance, concentrating on his magic and the object he wanted to summon. He felt a stronger connection with the wand and the magical energy flowing through his hands.

He raised the wand again and pronounced the words "Accio dictionary!" with determination. The heavy book Hermione was holding flew from her hand, crossed the room, and Harry skillfully caught it in midair.

Cassi clapped in approval. "Very well!" she said with a smile. "Let's try again."

After another hour of intense practice, Harry was successfully attracting objects with ease, showing remarkable progress.

"Harry, honestly, I think you've got it!" exclaimed Hermione, delighted by her friend's improvement.

"As long as it works tomorrow," he replied, keeping a hint of caution in his expectations. "The Firebolt will be much farther away than these things. It'll be inside the castle, while I'll be outside, in the gardens..."

Hermione interrupted, speaking firmly. "That doesn't matter, Harry. We believe in you."
Cassi smiled at her friend. However, she then glanced at the clock and realized it was time for her next class.

"I have Runes class now, I have to go," she informed.

"Harry, rest up. You'll need energy for tomorrow."

With a farewell wave, Cassi headed towards her class, grateful for her Time-Turner to help manage her tasks.

⁀➷,

The next day, during lunchtime, Harry left accompanied by Minerva to prepare for the task

The next day, during lunchtime, Harry left accompanied by Minerva to prepare for the task. Cassi, anxious, couldn't bring herself to wish him good luck, which only added to her distressing feelings about the situation.

When they arrived at the arena, nearly the entire school had gathered. The area was surrounded by imposing dragons guarding their eggs, which would be stolen by the champions as part of the task. Fred and George were busy encouraging bets on which champion would come out victorious.

On the other side of the enclosure was the Hungarian Horntail, an immense creature with partially closed wings, yellow and malevolent eyes

On the other side of the enclosure was the Hungarian Horntail, an immense creature with partially closed wings, yellow and malevolent eyes. It was a black, monstrous lizard covered in scales, forcefully thrashing its horned tail, leaving deep marks on the hard ground. The crowd in the stands created a deafening noise.

Harry was being fiercely attacked by the dragon, and Cassiopeia nearly had a heart attack as she saw the creature almost hit his head. Desperate, she shouted amidst the crowd, urging Harry to use his wand.

"YOUR WAND! YOUR WAND!" She shouted in the middle of the crowd.

Finally, Harry raised his wand and shouted, "Accio Firebolt!" Cassiopeia anxiously watched as the Firebolt quickly flew towards Harry. In an instant, he disappeared from sight, closely followed by the furious dragon.

Agonizing minutes passed until Harry returned, triumphant, with the golden egg in his hands. The crowd erupted in cheers and applause, reminiscent of fans at a Quidditch World Cup.
Cassiopeia felt a wave of relief wash over her body, her hands trembled, and her two hearts beat irregularly in her chest. It was an intense mix of emotions, but the happiness of seeing Harry emerge victorious in that task was indescribable. She couldn't contain the tears that welled up in her eyes as she joined the others in celebrating her friend's success.