In love with Granger?

Start from the beginning

When they returned, rain started and it was getting stronger. Many summoned magical umbrellas, while others ran to the castle for shelter. Honestly, all it took was to raise their wands and conjure an umbrella charm.

Pansy clung to Cassi, too lazy to create her own protection against the rain, and Draco followed suit, squeezing himself beside his friend. When they were safely in the entrance hall, illuminated by torches and with its magnificent marble staircase, someone shouted above them.

"ARRE!" A large red water balloon fell from the ceiling and burst on Draco's head.
Soaked and furious, Draco staggered to the side and bumped into Pansy just as a second water bomb fell, narrowly missing and splashing cold water on Cassi's dragon leather boot. The people around them gasped and began to push, trying to get out of the line of fire.

When Cassi looked up, she saw Peeves, the poltergeist, floating six meters above. He was a little man with a bell-shaped hat and an orange bowtie, his wide mischievous face contorted in concentration as he aimed again.

Honestly? That ghost is crazy.

"PIEEVES!" Minerva's irritated voice shouted.
"Peeves, come down immediately, NOW!" Minerva ran from the Great Hall, slipped on the wet floor, and grabbed Pansy by the neck to prevent herself from falling.

"Ouch... sorry, Miss Parkinson..."

"Bloody gargoyles! You nearly killed me!" Pansy gasped, massaging her throat.

"I thought cats always landed on their feet, Aunt Minnie," Cassi joked with a teasing smile.

"I'll deal with you later," Minerva huffed, giving Cassi a stern look.

"Peeves, come down here NOW!" She shouted, adjusting her conical hat and glaring over her square-framed glasses.

"I'm not doing anything!" Peeves laughed, launching a water bomb at several fifth-year girls, who screamed and dove into the Great Hall.

"Already wetting your pants, are you? How inconvenient! Eeeeeeeek!" And he aimed another bomb at a group of newly arrived third-year students.

"I'll fetch the headmaster!" Minerva threatened. "I'm warning you, Peeves..."

Peeves stuck out his tongue, tossed his last water bomb into the air, and flew up the marble staircase, cackling like a maniac.

"Well, let's get going then!" the professor efficiently said to the soaked students. "Back to your common rooms, off you go!"

"My mother will hear about this," Draco grumbled irritably.

⁀➷,

Cassi was focused in the library, taking the third practice test for the upcoming O.W.L.s week, when Hermione and Harry approached and sat at her table. Cassi raised an eyebrow, curious about their sudden visit.

"We need your help," Harry said, visibly out of breath.

Of course they did...

"I need to learn the Summoning Charm correctly by tomorrow afternoon."

Cassiopeia clicked her tongue. "And you left it until the last minute? Typical, scatterbrain," she teased, wrinkling her nose.

Harry had the decency to look embarrassed.
Hermione seemed excited and a little surprised. "Is this a practice test?" she asked.
"Yes," Cassi replied simply. "Come with me." She stood up, and the three of them went to find an empty classroom.

Harry tried, with all his effort, to make various objects fly towards him in the room. However, it still wasn't going as expected. Books and feathers kept losing momentum halfway and falling to the ground like stones.