"I'm surprise you didn't go to this school party. If I remember well, I would have done anything to go at these events as a kid!" Mitsuki jokes making Izuku giggle and Inko sigh loudly knowing it probably had something to do with the bullying.
"There is always alcohol in those parties and I don't umm.. I really don't like alcohol." He gulps trying to keep a smile on his face.

"Oh.. It's.. Right.." She apologizes at Izuku who dismissed it quickly.

"Alcohol is just a bad advertisement. They show how fun it is on tv. They show how the first glass is only bitter, how two makes you feel calmer, that three you feel like everything is funny and don't realize your taking your four and your fifth. Next thing you know you're behind a wheel and.. and.." Izuku hadn't even realize that he was crying and his nails were piercing his own skin. "I-I'm so sorry. I-I'm just gonna.. Just gonna wash my hands.." Izuku mumbles watching the blood slowly slide down his palms and leaving for the bathroom, ignoring any other response that might have came after that.

He closed the door and locked himself in a stall bringing his legs against his chest. He could still see the face of the man, straight black hair that stopped at his shoulders. He was wearing shaded glasses, a stupid grin plastered on his face. Pale skin, like he was dead and how he never stopped his vehicle.

Without realizing Izuku took out his phone dialling a certain blonde's number.
It rang maybe three times, but he wasn't paying attention that much, until laughing could be heard on the other end. Izuku suddenly realizing it was a bad idea.
"Kacchan..?" Izuku asks under his breath.
"Wait- you're the slut right? What are you doing with my boyfriend's phone number!?" A girl asks on the other line, clearly drunk, and Izuku hanged up realizing it was a bad idea.

Kaminari.. Kaminari told him that he could call him whenever.. Maybe..

Before he even realized he was dialling the number.

"Izuku? Are you okay?" The other line asks worried. 
"Are.. Are you drunk?" Izuku asks with a quiet sob.
"Nope! Why? Do I sound drunk?" Kaminari questions confused.
"Not at all, just making sure, hey, do you have maybe five minutes? Just need to change my thoughts.. If you can't it's-" Izuku's demand was cut short.
"No problem dude! Let me a sec, I'll go outside." Kaminari confirms cheerfully making the greenette sigh in relief.  "So, what's up?" He asks sitting on the stairs in front of the mansion.
"Trauma I guess?" He answers unsure. "Just my undying love for alcohol.." Izuku says sarcastically making the teen on the other line chuckle.
"That's why you asked earlier, I thought I sounded drunk, not gonna lie was almost offended!" Kaminari laughs.
"God no, just making sure you're sober is all, caring for a friend, wouldn't want you guys to die too.." Izuku jokes sadly, hugging his legs closer against his chest, leaving an awkward silence. "Sorry.. That was unnecessarily dark.." Izuku exhales.

Kaminari smiles sadly looking at his black and yellow shoes. "Thanks for worrying, but I'll never take the wheel after drinking, even after only one glass." Kaminari reassures him making Izuku feel a weight taking off his shoulders.
"Good, just with Kacchan probably being drunk, considering his girlfriend is, then-" Kaminari cuts his explanation.

"Bakugo? Girlfriend?" He questions confused, wondering if he missed a chapter.

"Shocking, I tried calling him but a girl answered instead, she said he was her boyfriend." He explains a weird feeling in his chest.

"Bakugo has a Girlfriend??" He asks confused.

"That's what she told me." He confirms making Kaminari sigh loudly in discouragement as he looked around the front yard that was filled with drunk teenagers.
"I think I get why you hate alcohol." The blonde thinks out loud. "I personally don't drink because it goes against my adhd meds but now that I look around.. people are doing things they'll definitely regret once sober." He explains uncertain.