Even if it was death itself.....

______________

Sherzai Haveli once again fell into the gloominess as the autumn leaves covered most of the area around it...

Wajih was in the backyard as he was digging the ground while Khazar sat half lying on the car that was parked there...

Nothing in their routine changed yet everything was different...there family was never the peaceful one like everyone else they also have there own demons to fight with but yet they felt themselves getting tired this time...

It has been almost three years since the incident that shook them...and the incident that forced them to live with life long pain....

They never thought that they would be attached to someone to this extinct that their own life will be changed by her absence...

"Kya soch raha hai???"Wajih questioned placing the axe in his hand down looking towards his brother who was staring deeply into the sky...

"Badi ammi ki baton ka bara main soch raha tha..."he said gulping the pain that was building inside his heart...

"Kya..."Wajih asked now walking towards him.. adjusting himself beside him...

"Kya wo sach main...Hurrem hi shadi Bahi sa kara dain gi...."he said as his words trembled...he didn't want that to happen not even in his worst dream...

"Main aisa...nahi hona dun ga Wajih... maina itna saala intezar isliya nahi kiya....main is ragistan ko agg laga dun ga magar Hurrem ki shadi kisi aur sa nahi hona dun ga..."he mumbled now sitting hot tears flowing down his eyes...

"Nahi ho ga aisa..."Wajih said assuring his brother hugging him tightly patting his back...

Hurrem stood beside the window looking at the man from whom she was always ready to ran away.. being broken like this....

Her empty eyes got filled with tear as she felt her chest tightning with pain...

Noorain who was passing by her saw her crying like this and her own eyes filled with anger and pain...

Running towards the room on the main floor she stood at the door finding the darkness filled inside...

"Noorain ander aye bethain...koi kam tha..."Zabit Bagum asked making her gulp as she entered with her heavy steps....

"Na karain ya zulm ammi...sab tabah ho jae ga....appi....appi..ji nahi sakain gi aisa..."she cried out looking towards her mother was suddenly looking so unfamiliar to her...

"Sab ka liya yahi behtar hai..aur app abhi choti hain..apko samaj nahi aye ga hum kya kar raha hain..."she Mentioned firmly turning away from her....

"she Mentioned firmly turning away from her

"Na karain ammi...khuda ka liya raham karain unpa...jo log dusrun ki batiyon ko dukh deta hai qudrat unki betiyon ko bhi kabhi chain sa nahi rahna deti ammi...raham karain un masoomon pa..."she cried loudly not knowing why her mother was becoming so heartless...