Chapter 04

He entered the room exhausted from the night that was not ready to pass brushing his hair back his eyes roamed around finding the only person who was peace of his heart

His heart stopped finding her lying on the floor with her head on the sofa as she slept carelessly with her hairs falling on her face... walking ahead her crouched down beside her forwarding his hand slowly brushing the brown locks away wanting to see her glowing face as she slept without any care of the world...

"Aisa kyun kar raha hain..."she cried chocking on her tears and his heart melted at that moment but he was unable to utter that he finally found his peace in her after years of pain so he simply replied breaking her heart and soul...

(Why are you doing this...)

"Mera karz hai tum par isiliya..."his cold made her stunned as she closed her eyes making the tears fall out of them while he stood there feeling the crack in his heart...

(You are in debt from me that's why...)

She was unknowingly his everything and he doesn't wants to loose her yet again so he did what ever it takes him to make her his he saw her,and he caged her away from the world so no one can snatch her away from him...

She opened her eyes slowly finding him in front making her move back a little when she hit herself with the couch making him sigh while put his hand behind her head rubbing it lightly not wanting her to feel the pain...

She gulp feeling the closeness between them as he didn't move from there looking deeply in her eyes like he was searching something in her...

The loud noises from her stomach made both of their eyes wide open she looked down feeling embarrassed while he shook his head knowing that how he actually forget to feed his new bride from the whole day he stood up forward his hand in front of her making her look upward she stared at him for a moment not knowing what to do but finally gave in giving her hand to him getting up from the floor...

"Fresh ho jao phir nicha chalta hain..."he said signaling towards the washroom motioning her to go forward she looked towards him for a moment but finally ran inside closing the door with a thud...

(Freshen up then we will go downstairs...)

"Mujha nicha tu aisa la ka ja raha hai jaisa sab wahan par mujha phoolon ka har pahnai gai..."she mumbled looking into the mirror moving her hand on her cheek where a bruise was formed from yesterday event...she shivered lightly remember everything but shook her head splashing the cold water on her face....

(He is taking me downstairs like everyone there is waiting with flowers garland for me...)

"Chalain...."he said as he saw her coming out wearing the light peach dress with cotton dupatta covering her head loosely...

(Should we go...)

She didn't said anything but nodded lightly as they moved out going in the direction of fimilier stair case that she had seen yesterday they reached the dining room which filled with youngsters bickering and elder talking about their own things but everyone become silent as they saw them entering there making her look down...she was trying to enter their personal space their family but they didn't want her...she thought as her eyes become glossy unknowingly....