Chapter 16

"Tum mera dil ho Sassi...."

"Aur tum meri rooh ho Alam..."

"Mujh main himmat nahi thi kisi ko apna kahna ki Sameer apni ammi ko khona ka baad main akela tha....arsa baad kisi ko apna kahna ki chahat dil main uthi hai....Mujha Sassi de do......."

"Kash hum aisi duniyan main rahta jahan ka qanoon in masoom farishton ka liya bhi utna hi insaf sa bhara hota jitna yahan ka huqamrano ka liya hai... kash ya zalim utna hi ghoot ghoot ka marta jitna inhon na un mazloomo ko tadpaya hai...kash Mahzaal kabhi na marti...kash mera Sameer apna maqsad main kamyab ho kar aj hamara pas hota...aur kash ya sab ek bura khwab hota...jis sa tum mujha jhinjhodh kar nikal deta...kash........"

Kash....she wished for things that were impossible now.... because Mahzaal was dead....and her best friend was far away from her.....and everything around her was not just a dream but a bad reality that she want to forget......

Lying motionless on the hospital bed she was in a vegetative state where she was able hear everything

Lying motionless on the hospital bed she was in a vegetative state where she was able hear everything...her body was sensing the movement around her but was unable to move....

Alamgir stood beside her hospital bed covered in blood with a defeated look on his face.....

He was feeling like he has lost his whole world at that moment...

Even after having the whole world in his hands...still he was alone...his heart was filled with pain... begging him to remove all the agony in it...

Tracing his trembling fingers on her check with a drop of tear was rolling down he also felt his heart crying...

Why him....why it was always him who was at loose at the end...why can't he have his happily ever after even for once...

Putting his head besides hers on the pillow he closed his eyes without speaking anything as the tears rolled down his eyes

Alamgir Sherzai king of desert fell for the girl who was in love mountains...
Destiny played with them but they were ready to fight everyone around them...