Chapter 12

"khabardar ruk jao wahin....." She shouted angrily with her Stormy eyes making him back away from her....

"Tum dhokabaz ho...jhoota ho tum...farabi ho...."she Shouted glaring towards him while walking backwards making him shake his head....

"Ziyya sahi khati thi tum jaisa shahs mafi ka kabil nahi tumna hamain barbad kar diya zalim...."she cried out falling on the ground... making him rush towards her but he stopped his moment as his regretful eyes met with her bright red glazing one ....

"Ya galti mat karna tumna sara haq kho diya..."she cried on their fate making him cry with her as he sat in front of her with his falling down in shame....

"Wo tu tumhara apna tha usa tu baksh dekta..."she stated helplessly making him shook his head...

"Main bus madad...."he tried talking but her words stopped him making him cry harder...

"Nahi ki madad...nahi ki madad tum na Azlan...mar diya usa mera Sameer maar diya...lakhon logo ka wahid sahara cheen liya tum na...tum kitna zalim ho Azlan..."she cried out between hiccups making him regret every moment of his life....

"Kash mujha sach pata na chalta...kash main ya sab dekhna sa pehla mar jata...kash ya sab kabhi na hota...kash sab kuch pehla jaisa ho jata....

"Kash" the word she say alot these days...she wished that everything that happened would never had happened and everything would have be all colorful like it was on the day one...

She wished that the trauma they all have experienced would never had happened...she wished....

Azlan...whom she used to recall as a friend who will be there for her...her whole life... suddenly was looking like an enemy she never wished for....

She was scared to look around her... because people were turning backs... they were becoming something she was scared to witness....

Sassi Mastaan who grew up in the shadow of people who loved her was left alone somewhere in between....

From seeing her parents getting killed in front of her eyes to witnessing the last breaths of her only savior...to now seeing the only friend left turning his back on her she came the long way....

But now it felt like she was breaking apart...she was scared....

She never imagined even in her dream that Azlan would do something like this to her...to him....

She was his friends....he was his friend....

Talking the scissor recklessly in her hand she cut down a Chunk of her long hair letting it fall down in the sink....as she was about to do it again but a hand stopped her immediately....

as she was about to do it again but a hand stopped her immediately