"I am earning my Master's Degree. I don't have time to date or socialize."
So damn perfect. Beautiful, smart, and submissive.

"Maybe you can make time to date your protector?"

"Umm... maybe," she looked surprised.
This handsome sexy man wants to date me.

"How about tomorrow?" I asked.

"Tomorrow? What time?"

"4pm sound good? A late lunch or dinner. Whichever you prefer."

"That sounds nice. Surprise me. Text me and let me know what to wear." Wow! A natural submissive.

I handed her my phone so she could put her number in it. I instantly texted her.
"A date with your protector. 4pm."
Her phone dinged. She giggled when she saw the message. We continued to chat about this and that.

The waiter returned with some extra napkins. "Would you like coffee, tea, or dessert?"

I smiled at Crysta. "It's up to you, princess."

"I am full. Thank-you." She looked down. She should only look down when she is on her knees. My cock twitched at the thought.

"That will be all."

The waiter put the check next to me, then turned towards Crysta. "Have a nice night. I hope to see you again."
He is not going anywhere near my princess. She is mine.

She picked up a napkin to wipe some ketchup from her lip. The waiter"s phone number was on the other side of the napkin. I grabbed a different napkin , "Let me help you princess," as I removed the napkin from her hand and crushed it into a ball, and used the napkin in my other hand. "I like taking care of you." I tossed $100 bill on the table with the crumpled napkin.