"Ok," my dominant side took over.

When the waiter came to the table, he turned to Crysta and asked, "What would you like to drink?"

"Water please with a slice of lemon, thank-you. "

"I could have the bartender make you a fruity drink if you like," he flirted.

She looked down. "Water will be fine."
I wanted to throw him across the room. Stay away from my princess.

"And you, sir?"

"A beer."

He returned with our drinks. I ordered two bacon cheeseburgers with French fries. He nodded and walked away.

"If you don't like parties, why did you go to this party?" I asked.

"Amy wanted to go and asked me to go with her."

"Do you always do what your friends want?"

"Oh no. But she promised no frat boys. So I agreed."

I chuckled. "There were definitely no frat boys. We have outgrown that phase in our lives. I am glad you went or I would not have met my princess."
She blushed. "By the way, you are beautiful in that dress."

She turned red from her cheeks to as far down as her dressed allowed to see. So perfect. "You are handsome in your suit."

"I am surprised that you did not come with your boyfriend. If I was your boyfriend, I would not let my gorgeous princess out of my sight."

She giggled. "I do not have a boyfriend."

"A beautiful woman like you must have men tripping over each other to get a date with you. "