Chapter 22: Mixtape #2

Start from the beginning

"You can't leave the bed until I wake up though." I said, tangling my legs with his. He chuckled and looked down at me. "Alright, fine."

I let out a peaceful sigh and closed my eyes, finally ready to sleep. I could hear the birds chirping outside already, which put me more at ease with drifting off to sleep. I just melted into Chan's arms as I drifted into a deep sleep.

"I love you, Y/n." Chan whispered quietly, nuzzling into my hair.

Did I hear that right? We haven't used that word yet. He just used it. Oh my gosh. Do I say it back? Nahhh, I'll just... I'll wait.

He loved me.

(Joy's note: I'm squealing yawll)

- ,,

11:20am

I let out a quiet yawn as I woke up, rubbing my right eye as I lifted my head to see Chan still asleep. He looked so peaceful when he slept. His curly dark brown hair was messily covering his forehead and his pink lips were slightly parted as he snored softly. It was a peaceful sight to see for me.

I ran fingers through his hair gently, not wanting to wake him up just yet. But that got ruined when Lee Know barged in through the door loudly. I thought we locked the door?

"Chan." He walked up the bed and grabbed Chan's shoulder, trying to wake him up. Chan opened his eyes instantly and looked up at Lee Know with a concerned look on his face. "Lily's in trouble with TMT, we have to go urgently."

Lily's in trouble? Damnit, I knew I shouldn't have let her get involved in this shit.

Chan sat up and Lee Know left the room, closing the door behind him. "Are you okay with being in the mansion alone?" Chan turned his head to look at me and I nodded in response. It couldn't be that bad, right?

Chan nodded and got off of the bed, walking towards the closet and opening it's doors. He pulled out some clothes and started changing asap. I sat up and looked at the windows. It was really smokey outside for some reason.

Chan kissed my head before he left, leaving me all alone.

- ,,

It's been about two hours since the guys had left. I'm a bit worried they might've gotten into trouble or something. But they're grown men who are plenty strong, they should be fine. I think.

I went downstairs to get something to eat since I hadn't had breakfast at all. I had gotten some extra sleep for an hour and then woke up again.

I got a few slices of bread from the pantry and got a pan out, setting it down on the stove. I wanted to make some french toast. I went into the fridge and got a few eggs as well.

After mixing the eggs in a bowl and covering the bread in the egg mixture, I placed it on the pan to sizzle for a while.

After I was done making my French toast, I put the toast on a plate and sat down at the counter to eat.

Then I saw someone looking at me from the window across from the kitchen, but they quickly ran away once I noticed them. What were they doing here?

I shrugged it off and continued to eat my French toast.

And boom, a loud noise was heard from the entrance. The guys had come back. I quickly got up from my seat and went towards the front door.

Lily was there with the members, but there was someone missing. Chan?

Han ran over to me and grabbed my hands. "Y/n, Chan got taken. You have to come with me, please." He had a pleading look on his face. I couldn't say no, even if I wanted to which I don't. Heck, if Han didn't ask me, I would've still went to get Chan back.