Side Chapter 3: RWBY

I should note that time zones may differ according to the universe.

Team WBY and NPR walked down the halls of their academy with gloomy looks on their faces. It has been over two months since Jaune and Ruby disappeared off of the face of Remnant. At first, they were excited since that meant that each time got better leaders, someone with more combat experience and people who would never lie to them. However that excitement quickly disappeared once they got Alister and Grim added on. 

Alister was someone who the Arc Pariah deeply cherished, but was quickly found out to be a coward. He tried using his semblance on them, but that was quickly found out by team CFVY, the team's old friends who cut off their friendship due to their actions against Jaune. He wasn't strong and he only wanted to score with Pyrrha while secretly dating Cinder Fall. He was only kicked out after an investigation showed his true colors and a poorly hidden police record. His downfall also lead to the downfall of the Arc Pariah who screamed that his plans were ruined while some of his daughters and his wife watched him being lead away coldly.

On the other hand, Grim was a playboy who always took women to his bed almost every night. It had affected the team's performance and caused tension between the group. It didn't help that he often tried to score with his team members. His actions later caused him to be sent to prison which destroyed any chance of gaining any attention from his teammates. Not like they cared. 

Now the two groups were lead by Pyrrha and Weiss who turned out to be a little better than Alister and Grim. Not like it mattered since they realizes just how losing Jaune and Ruby had affected everything. 

"So...Any luck on finding what happened to Jaune and Ruby?" Nora asked.

"Nope. It's like they just disappeared out of no where." Yang said. She just looked down when she said that since....she was one of the reasons why her sister disappeared. She wanted to protect her sister yet tried to drove her away from her first friend. This eventually lead to a huge argument between them which eventually lead her to run away with Jaune.

"It's not only your fault, Yang. We all have done something unforgivable to them and I'm sure that we'll...." Pyrrha started to say before Yang stopped her.

"Find them? Face it, P-Money....they hate us for what happened." Yang said.

"They won't hate us." Weiss said.

"So you think that bullying, abandoning and replacing your friend would instantly be forgiven? They have every right to hate us so maybe we can somehow get them to become friends with us again." Blake said. Weiss sighed and nodded while the group continued to walk down the halls. At the same time, Cinder glared at the image of her ex boyfriend who got caught in the easiest way possible.

"That dirty, no good man baby basically destroyed our plans. So we need to make another one that will be foolproof." Cinder said.

"Like that would happen after the last couple of times...yeah right?" Mercury said.

"Mercury...." Emerald said.

"I mean come on...all of these plans are getting ruined in stupid ways though some succeeded due to the uselessness of Atlas security. I say that we figure out what happened to the former Arc kid and little red riding hood." Mercury said.

"Why would we do that? They were both obstacles to my plans..." Cinder said.

"That's true, but what if they're somewhere with new powers and abilities for you to use. Think about, new places with resources and powers the likes that the old wizard and his goons have never seen. To make it better...things that can be used to help Salem rule." Mercury said.

"I see your point so we will use our available sources to figure out where the two went. However, if this plan doesn't work then...." Cinder said.

"Yeah, yeah...you'll burn me into a crisp." Mercury said before she huffed and walked away from the room with Emerald following behind her. Mercury sighed and wondered why he was even helping her in the first place. They were nothing, but pawns to her which anyone with two eyes could see from miles away...though the same can't be said for Emerald. 

This could be his chance to run away and get a new life...

A life full of better possibilities than following Salem's fan girl and her loyal Emerald. Never knowing that this life would change everything in the worst and best ways possible.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋